Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » In time...

Roy Anderson (played by robinnrose)

"Roy...Roy Anderson. Nice to meet you Van", he gives off a little smile and looks at her.
Vanata Ingret (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

She sees a few men in suits walking her way she sees them and says "Well nice to meet you Roy! But I have to go!" She runs off groceries in hand.

"Wa-..." He watches her run off. He then turns to see a few men in suits. Oh....damnit. I wish I could talk to her more.

The men didn't chase her far but she didn't care she continued to run she ran all the way to the sewers and pulled her hood back then she sighed with relief eating some of he groceries she had bought she sighed Maybe I'll be able to find Roy tomorrow or something. Man I wish people weren't always chasing me...

He gives off a sigh and heads back home. With the groceries, he cooks himself a meal tonight like he usually does. With an interesting night today, he heads to bed early. Tired. I hope she is doing alright...

She sat down against the sewer wall and sighed thinking I have to be more careful I can't get caught! then she slowly fell asleep there.

The next day arrives. He stretches as he open the blinds afterwards. He takes a shower before eating his breakfast then leaves his home. Today he is carrying a bag across the shoulder that carries a notebook, pen, pencil, and color pencils.

Vanata awoke groggily the next morning she ate some of her groceries and went out hood up hoping she'd find Roy somewhere, anywhere.

Roy can be seen at the park, walking around. Probably looking for Van or a place in the park. The park seems to have great scenery but the buildings around it dims it. Though it seems adequate for drawings.

She looked around at the Grocery Store for him and she saw no sign of him, but then she saw a Park nearby and thought Hm, That's the ideal place for drawing maybe he is there... she ran into the Park and sat down out of breath.

He notices Van and walks over, "Hi Van...you alright?" A lttle worried because of the suited men from yesterday.

She nodded catching her breath she then said "I'm fine..." she smiled glancing up at him without revealing too much of her face.

"So...um...what brings you here today?" He sits down beside her and takes out the notebook and pen

She smiled "Its a beautiful day and I wanted to continue our conversation from yesterday before we got so rudely interrupted haha..."

"O-oh...I see. Um...is there anything you want me to..draw?" He is slightly nervous.

She thought for a second then said "Hm... Can you draw a pug? I love pugs!" she laughed.

"Pugs? Alright...give me a moment" He takes a pencil and few color pencils and start drawing. It takes several minutes before the picture comes into full clear view with coloring. The picture starts to move and bark at them in a happy way. The picture moves? That is interesting...

She grinned saying "Aw! It's so cute! How do you make it move like that?"

"I don't really know...I mean it just happened one day out of nowhere just by drawing", he replies.

Vanata smiled "Oh that's your power then! Hm that's a cool power! You know I bet if I tried I could do that too!" she grasped the pencil and his drawing pad she poked his shoulder then said "What do you want me to draw?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » In time...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus