Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » In time...

Vanata Ingret (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

She stares at the bodies not listening to Roy because she was broken.
Phoenix Krete - Heav (played anonymously)

Phoenix continued his rampage, slaughtering people as if they were live stock, laughing manically as he did so.
Roy Anderson (played by robinnrose)

He writes something on the notebook and applies to the floor. The destruction caused throughout the house was removed. Blood stains, bodies, and etc. He walks up behind her, giving a moment, before hugging her.

She freezes and says "What? Oh... Hey Roy!" she smiled slightly.

Phoenix growled as he walked to the apartment building he now knew that they lived there. He kicked the door down and walked in, "Here's PHOENIX!" He yelled.

(If anyone gets it, I love you.)

"Yo-" he turns to the door as it was seen knocked down. As if automatically, "I JUST FIXED THAT DOOR." As if...that was a normal routine.

(Here's Johnny XD)
She was rather calm as she sat on the edge of the table propping her feet up on the back of the chair she said "Phoenix? You Phoenix dude who busted down the door?" she looked at him confused.

"I'm going to kill you, lady." He grumbled as he marched into the building. He went straight for Vanata through her voice. "You and your new boyfriend, he is your boyfriend right?" He asked before turning to Roy. He smiled. "I liked you, but since you obviously mean something to her you have to die as well I'm afraid."

((I love you, Mar. XD)

He pulled Van back behind her and reached for his notebook and pen. "...Not a boyfriend...but she is not going to die." His movement was cautious. He didn't like this.

"Die? Boyfriend? Hell I've missed a lot..." she stood then put her dukes (hands) up clueless, but ready to fight saying "At least I know your name before you die..." she sighed.

(Hehehe...)

"I die? No, no! I'm not going to die.. There's a few years before I die." He grinned, throwing a chair at Vanata with his mind.

He was knocked down onto the ground by the chair. Notebook, pencils, and pens scattered across the room. He groaned in pain.

"Seriously a chair? That's all you got?" she searched through her powers and then she smirked eyes turning red as a tomato. It came with the power she had taken though she was unaware of what it was until now she touching the "person" with this power had started tarnishing her soul it was now attached to her reading her most inner thoughts and memorys laughing at the pain of others it was a unknown quantity. It's what happened earlier when she killed the guards, but it wasn't as developed as it was then as it is now. She smiled hopping on top of the table then jumping off onto the other side she laughed "It was fu-u-un killing your girl Phoenix! Watching her die stabbing her bloody, bloody corpse over and over and over! Man if my main man Roy was there he would have laughed too even with his delicate little self! See you do the same thing to everyone else friend run while you still can!" She put her hand on Phoenix's shoulder.

Phoenix growled, "Get off of me otherwise you won't have an arm." He said, trying to grab Vanata's hand, using his power to make his move quicker.

He groaned more, but he slowly opened his eyes. "V-Van....?" What's wrong....? What's going on Van...? Agh....am I useless again...?

He does indeed grasp her hand, but she kicks him back walks to the kitchen grabs a knife saying "Let's get ready to rumble shall we?" once she finished the sentence she threw the knife at Phoenix's head. She then disappeared ad reappeared next to him knowing who would somehow deflect the Knife she said "Killing her was so much fun! Stab wound, after stab wound, watching her blood pour out of her body oh! It was amazing! Can't wait to see it happen to you!" She threw a spinning back kick at him in the side throwing him toward the wall. She laughed then looked over at Roy eyes still red then suddenly stopped as her eyes turned blue. She then collapsed on the floor barely able to move after that she coughed up blood yelling "STOP IT YOU MONSTER!" as she passed out from the pain of whatever was controlling her.

Phoenix was badly winded from the kick but quickly recovered, walking over to Vanata and standing over her. He placed his boot on her throat, not too hard but not too light either.

He chucked his notebook at him and tackle him down onto the ground, trying to get him away from Van. He tries to throw a punch to his face.

Vanata slowly awakes still groggy as she holds her throat she said "R-Roy?" She looked up at them trying to stand, but falling back to the ground. Then her eyes reluctantly went back to red. She stood then grabbed Phoenix by the throat throwing him out the door she said "You miss-s me-e Phoenix? Damned that Vanata won't stay still or be quiet have to finish you off quickly I suppose..." She followed his body out the door and put her foot on it with a lot of pressure, but not as much as to kill someone. She said to Phoenix "Any last words?"

"Go to hell you monster!" Phoenix coughed, struggling to escape. He hit her leg a few times to try and get her off his throat.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » In time...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus