Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » In time...

Roy Anderson (played by robinnrose)

This isn't Van...Van doesn't kill. She doesn't. No she doesn'tHe grappled her from behind and moved her away from Phoenix. It's...a mistake but...why am I doing this?
Vanata Ingret (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

She laughed about to kill Phoenix until she was grabbed by Roy and yanked away she said "She won't let me hurt you, but when I take over you won't be alive Roy!" she growled struggling to get loose . She looked up at him eyes red as a fire she said "She is going to lose and I will kill you no matter how long it takes... I WILL KILL YOU BOTH SLOWLY JUST TO TORTURE HER!" she laughed manically.

(Dragon your go :))
Phoenix Krete - Heav (played anonymously)

Phoenix's eyes glinted blood red, "Torture her? I will find the source of your living and tear it to shreds with my bare hands." He growled angrily, he had grown feelings, not romantic feelings but feelings of friendship for Vanata after she had helped him with his split personality.

I'm sorry!

"Gah I think she took your split personality....if only we can last 24 hours..." He struggled to keep her in place.

The thing taking over Vanata's body elbowed Roy in the stomach and turned toward them both she had fire in one hand and water in the other she was trying to shoot, but it wouldn't work she growled "DAMMIT!" she cracked her knuckles and walked up to Phoenix she aimed to punch him in the face, but still trying to fight Vanata she was unsure if she hit.
Phoenix Krete - Heav (played anonymously)

Phoenix barely managed to dodge the attack, instead of running further back he aimed for her gut with his knee, smiling to himself.

Roy was knocked to the ground, growling from the pain. He was on the ground, rolling around in pain. Helpless he was. Though after the pain subsides, he tried his best effort to get back up.

Because of trying to multitask Vanata's body was hit in the stomach from the wild amount of force she fell onto her back she said "Ow!" in pain she rolled her self to one knee hopped up and ran under Phoenix's legs throwing him over her back. She turned happily hoping it worked.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » In time...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus