Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » I'm a Deviant. ARE YOU?

So, I've been wondering. Is there an RPR DeviantART group? Because if there isn't... there should be. I DEMAND WE MAKE THIS HAPPEN, OR I WILL DESTROY YOU.
Ilmarinen Moderator

Oooohhh! Yess. 8) This needs to happen...
Andryn Topic Starter

bPsT05z.gif
Andryn Topic Starter

Mind if I join?
Apparently I've been pointed to this thread.

An RPR dA group would be pretty stellar to put all these RPR commissions that I've been doing, and general character art. :y

So here's my dA space, not that it would be surprising to see my name pop up in the incoming member requests. :y
Andryn Topic Starter

Haha, guys, guys. You don't need permission to join the RPR DA group. If you have a DA page, and you're a resident of the RPR, just assume that you're welcome to join up!

Except Bonebag. I'm spiteful like that.
Andryn wrote:
Haha, guys, guys. You don't need permission to join the RPR DA group. If you have a DA page, and you're a resident of the RPR, just assume that you're welcome to join up!

Except Bonebag. I'm spiteful like that.

"Sorry! Join requests are closed at this time."

So says the group system.
Andryn Topic Starter

...WHAT. Curses. I must solve this problem.
Andryn Topic Starter

Okay. Okay. Try... try that again. Just... yeah. Try it.
It's working!!!
; v ; Hey, Andryn... you might want to open member join requests. :'D The one you have open is Contributor, which, in dA lingo, is group staff position. ; v ;
Oh, this is in regards to an actual group on dA. For a moment I had thought this was in all of us linking our dA pages. lol

Sounds like an interesting idea, and it helps to better discover other artists that are here on the site elsewhere.
HibariHaru

I am! I am! I am!
tumblr_inline_n0bsxiqHys1rljwkn.gif
Is there any way to submit artwork to this group if you're already a member?
Andryn Topic Starter

You just go into the gallery and there's a Submit to This Gallery option on the right side just above the actual gallery.
Andryn wrote:
You just go into the gallery and there's a Submit to This Gallery option on the right side just above the actual gallery.

I'm not finding that anywhere, are you sure that member submissions are enabled?
Ilmarinen Moderator

Are we gonna set up folders and stuff? And basically can we just submit art of any char who has an RPR? :D
Heimdall wrote:
Are we gonna set up folders and stuff? And basically can we just submit art of any char who has an RPR? :D

It would seem that that will be the case. And if so, I'm excited.
I'm not sure if Andryn is online right now, though he did shoot me a Co-Founder invite while I was sleeping, so I took initiative on that once I found out. @ v @

Members should be able to submit deviations, though submissions require a vote to get in. Not sure if Andryn wants to make it automatic; I just made it as such to prevent spam images from people that join groups willy nilly (something that happens in a lot of public groups ; v ; )

Contributors and Co-Founders, being in positions of trust, can submit deviations and have them automatically approved.

I have not touched blog settings, I'll leave that to Andryn's discretion.

So... the group should be fairly functional and member friendly now. :'D

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » I'm a Deviant. ARE YOU?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus