Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Villain's dream...(closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I have ran fought, killed, robbed and everything else my whole life, but now I'm old enough now I want to do bigger and better things! I want to see the world in ruins, I want to destroy it, then I want to recreate it, and rule it! My name will be everywhere, I will be well known and everyone! EVERYONE! Will regret giving up on me... I won't stop, I can't stop until I've won... I may have to betray _______ (Your name) and I apologize for that their a good person a good hero and at night they don't even know their fighting me, I do love them... Ha... I'm the Villain, their the Hero... Wow I've created my own comic book haven't I?
This RP can have powers if you'd like but I'm aiming for something like Batman and Joker. If we choose to have powers her powers would be she can control thunder and lightning at will but when she gets really angry she can make a large or miniature hurricane/tornado. I want 1 or 2 people. I want a Male character that's a Hero/Super Hero (Like Batman of sorts) who falls in love with her then Casendra would be the Villain (like The Joker). The second player if there is one can be on Casendra's side or the Hero's side. Cursing is fine but not too excessive please! Romance is fine but nothing too provocative please! Violence is obvious but nothing to graphic. (Basically Keep it Pg-13!) Thanks for reading hope you join! (Also it's first come first serve first people to respond and everything are in!)
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Could Wonder be a good fit for this?
Casendra Quani (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Yeah! So you want him to be a good guy right? and does he have any power/do you wan to give him any powers (Depending on if you want to go the supernatural route if not then that's fine by me! :D)
I would like to be involved as a villain on Casendra's side.
Well, if you wish, I can join.

Sketch444 wrote:
What character of yours would you like to be? and do you want them to have powers if any (Depending on if we want to go the supernatural route)

Nijb17 wrote:
Well, if you wish, I can join.
Sure but we only have a spot for the good guys currently if that's fine by you?
and if it is what character would you like to use and do or do you want them to have powers (Depending on if we go the supernatural route)
Casendra Quani wrote:
Sketch444 wrote:
What character of yours would you like to be? and do you want them to have powers if any (Depending on if we want to go the supernatural route)

I was wanting to use Jackie on my Corazz Family profile. And she's an alien with limited shapeshifting, mostly used to change her arms into weapons. Not sure if that'd go down the supernatural route or not since she's not supernatural.

I could fit it in either Way!:D
Well, Blade does't have superpowers... but he's fine. He's typically a "good guy".

Nijb17 wrote:
Well, Blade does't have superpowers... but he's fine. He's typically a "good guy".
Okay cool! then we have a Villain a Villain's awesome side kick and a good guy!

Wonder-Gamer wrote:
Could Wonder be a good fit for this?

Yeah! So you want him to be a good guy right? and does he have any power/do you want to give him any powers (Depending on if you want to go the supernatural route if not then that's fine by me! :D)
Casendra Quani wrote:

So regardless of if the stories supernatural or not, she'd be allowed to have her powers?

Sketch444 wrote:
Casendra Quani wrote:

So regardless of if the stories supernatural or not, she'd be allowed to have her powers?
Totally as long as she isn't OP
ok. Do you know whether this is gonna be forum or pm?
Casendra Quani wrote:
Yeah! So you want him to be a good guy right? and does he have any power/do you wan to give him any powers (Depending on if you want to go the supernatural route if not then that's fine by me! :D)

Yeah, and he has these Unite Morphs, allowing him to create objects using microbots, like swords, claws, hammers, etc.
It's mostly explained in his profile.

Sketch444 wrote:
ok. Do you know whether this is gonna be forum or pm?
Forum

Wonder-Gamer wrote:
Casendra Quani wrote:

Yeah, and he has these Unite Morphs, allowing him to create objects using microbots, like swords, claws, hammers, etc.
Okay! Uh I'll make the forum! it'll be under general roleplay!
Casendra Quani wrote:
Wonder-Gamer wrote:
Casendra Quani wrote:

Okay! Uh I'll make the forum! it'll be under general roleplay!

Cool!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Villain's dream...(closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus