Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Introductions are in order.

Aloha, Hola, Howdey, hey, Sup.
SO, as the title suggests, official self introduction to the community.

I am the creative type who loves stories and loves to live in them. Whatever the format, i love getting lost in an epic story or adventure. Lifelong theater nerd, few years now as a DM (the role with it keep the story moving type ..not as much the knows every page of the rule book(s) and always follows it type lol), Gamer, moviegoer, anime watcher, and creator (in whatever medium strikes me).

I love building a character and taking them through a story letting them grow. That said, I tend to prefer scifi/fantasy settings. I love writing and acting characters of all kinds form the bravest and truest of heroes and martyrs.. to the darkest of villains.

I look forward to meeting interesting people in this community while getting fun chances to hone my writing and acting.

Continuing the suggested intro checklist; I have been RPing in some form or another since early childhood and have never stopped. Favorite topic in school is theater classes.

Finally someday I hope to have created media of some kind (could be a book, web comic, movie, song)that makes an impact on the world.
Theater? I'm already impressed! I love people who have a flair for drama (that's not situated outside the stage, of course! XD) Nice to meet you and welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but you can also call me Light as well!

Since it seems you might have read over a few things about RPR, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun finding tons of RPs in our Looking for RP forum!

I hope you'll love it here! (And as a side question: do you have any favorite anime?)
Well, welcome and good morning! At least, it is officially morning here, as of about 1 minute ago. I hope you love the site. I have a few characters ready to RP at the moment, though they are anonymous. If you want an example of the effort I try to put into my characters, check out my character Malachi Azriel, the half-drow who is good for most fantasy settings. Hope to RP with you sometime!
Rixcus Topic Starter

LightSide-Lotus wrote:
Theater? I'm already impressed! I love people who have a flair for drama (that's not situated outside the stage, of course! XD) Nice to meet you and welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but you can also call me Light as well!

Since it seems you might have read over a few things about RPR, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun finding tons of RPs in our Looking for RP forum!

I hope you'll love it here! (And as a side question: do you have any favorite anime?)

Hmm that is tough...Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood is awesome... maybe top three with the awesome Code Geass and the characters and build of Gurren Lagan (though that one is a bit fan servicey)
Rixcus Topic Starter

Bryaphite wrote:
Well, welcome and good morning! At least, it is officially morning here, as of about 1 minute ago. I hope you love the site. I have a few characters ready to RP at the moment, though they are anonymous. If you want an example of the effort I try to put into my characters, check out my character Malachi Azriel, the half-drow who is good for most fantasy settings. Hope to RP with you sometime!

Morning to you as well, right around the same time over here. And cool, thanks for the example, cool character.
Hellow and welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet!

c06a5b69400fbbb14dbbcca48b3a3c63.jpg
Sanne Moderator

Hello Rixcus, welcome welcome! :D You're very ambitious, that's pretty awesome!

I hope RPR will have everything you look for in roleplays. :) Let us know if there's anything we can help with!
Rixcus Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Hello Rixcus, welcome welcome! :D You're very ambitious, that's pretty awesome!

I hope RPR will have everything you look for in roleplays. :) Let us know if there's anything we can help with!

Will do, thanks a bunch :)
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! You'll definitely enjoy it here. ^.^
Welcome, i'm glad you've come! You're going to love it here, i'm sure of it!
Welcome to RPR! It looks like you're going to fit right in here! I hope you're enjoying the site so far <3
HibariHaru

Smile.gif
Hi there and welcome to RPR. It's very nice to meet you. I hope we can be good friends.
Rixcus Topic Starter

Well hello everyone, tha so for the warm welcomes :), Merry Christams, Happy Holidays, and a wonderful new year to all of you :)
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hiya, welcome!

Y'know, I'd really love to RP with you sometime. Remind me to PM you.
Rixcus Topic Starter

CosmicCometInOrbit wrote:
Hiya, welcome!

Y'know, I'd really love to RP with you sometime. Remind me to PM you.

sweet, Sounds like we will need to make that a plan!
Welcome to RPR! Sounds like you're very much into creative and musical art! Honestly, in my whole life, so far I've only been in one theater play, excluding school programs. I also agree with the intriguing creation and development of characters. :D

Oh, and whichever media you use, I look forward to checking out your future work. Hopefully things have been working out for you so far. If you come across any trouble, don't hesitate to consult us. Feel free to chat!
Welcome my dear. I do hope that you enjoy yourself here, as this realm is quite varied and delightful. I bid thee good tidings.
Rixcus Topic Starter

Vivika wrote:
Welcome my dear. I do hope that you enjoy yourself here, as this realm is quite varied and delightful. I bid thee good tidings.

Thank you very much :)
Rixcus Topic Starter

RinTengoku524 wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Sounds like you're very much into creative and musical art! Honestly, in my whole life, so far I've only been in one theater play, excluding school programs. I also agree with the intriguing creation and development of characters. :D

Oh, and whichever media you use, I look forward to checking out your future work. Hopefully things have been working out for you so far. If you come across any trouble, don't hesitate to consult us. Feel free to chat!

awesome thanks :)
And okay cool, what was the show if you don't mind me asking?
Kim Site Admin

Omce upon a time I too was a theatre nerd, but it took me until much, much later to become a DM! I'm SO glad to meet you, though the holidays have me a bit behind in my welcoming. :) You seem like you will fit in fantastically here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Introductions are in order.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus