Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello from the other side

Dec

Hey there! Dec here! I'm new here on RpR (captain obvious I know ^_^) I'm not new o Rp'ing and I'm almost up for anything:) My favorite color is green. I love skittles. I'd love to travel. I love Wattpad.com . I'm a total nerd (and proud) I'm pretty sure I Rp every genre. Talk to me! I love to talk!!

Nice to meet y'all

Dec out!
Hey and welcome to the site, Dec! I'm Rin. Glad to have you join us! I presume that you're also a writer in Wattpad? If that's the case, please do share to us even some of your works if you wish. :)

Looks like you've made a few characters already. Why not give them a try by searching through the Looking for RP Forum? You can freely dive in or create threads too! Of course, you may also message anyone who would seem like potential RP partners, or even anyone who strikes your fancy. Most of the players here are always looking for people to roleplay with, and we're a pretty friendly bunch!

Other than roleplaying, feel free to chat as well. In case you run into any problems, don't be afraid to ask us anything about them. We'll be happy to lend a helping hand! ;D
Hello and welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet! Very nice how you kept short sweet and two the point.

BUT

I want to know what types of books you read! I am currently reading the Necronomicon, the anthology of the best H. P. Lovecraft stories.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! Always good to see another proud fellow nerd. :)

Where is it that you would like to travel to? :D
Dec Topic Starter

Hey Kim! Nice to meet you^_^

Well that's just it, I don't really know. I want to see the whole world I guess. Nature,, city's, countries! I want to go on safari in Africa and go to Japan and China. Great Britain sounds pretty cool too and I've heard that the view from the Eiffel Tower is amazing!

The world's such a big place and I want to see as much as I can! What about you? Do you like to or want to travel and where to?? :)
Kim Site Admin

I find traveling to be a very challenging thing. It takes a toll on my health. That said, I love the adventure and think it's worth it for enough time in the right place. My favorite place I have been in the world so far is Venice, Italy, and I'd like to go back some day.

I'd also like to go to Costa Rica, France and India right now. :)
Dec Topic Starter

Hey Rin! Thanks a lot! I'm still trying to figure out how this site works and so far I find it really awesome!

I'm not a big writer or anything, even though I love writing and I only have two stories published right now. I'm working on rewriting one if them. I have a bit if s problem writing it because its a little complicated, but if you want to check it out my username is: Declanco and my stories are called: Blood Burn and Demonic Angel. I'm working on a lot if stories, but I haven't published them yet.

What about you? Do you write on Wattpad? I'd love to check your stories out ^_^
Dec Topic Starter

Hello! Thank you! Pleased to meet you^_^

I read a lot, like all the time :D I love fantasy (especially HP!!!!) And I really like when its in a..what do you call it? In the past? Like the before all the modern stuff. (Like The Kingkiller Chronicles, Rangers Apprentice and Brotherbands) I like to read modern too and Sci Fi is awesome (especially The Maze Runner!) Romance is good with a little bit of action. I think I read a bit if everything? It just has to keep me interested I guess :D

What do you like to read?
Dec Topic Starter

You've been in Venice?? That's so cool! I guess traveling is s bit challenging. One Christmas we had to fly down to some of my family and I was so scared to get on the plane. I hate flying, but I want to see the world so I guessI have to get over that fear :)

Oh I want to go there too, I think I have to write a a list or something xD
Welcome to rpr. I second that the people here are super nice! And thanks for getting Adele stuck in my head. :P
Hey there and welcome to RPR!! I'm Lotus, but call me Light! It's sweet to meet you!

Wow, you seem to have a lot of interests. Do you have any favorite music or TV shows?

Other than that, if you have any questions or just wanna talk, let us know! We're a real friendly and helpful bunch, so we don't bite! Unless you ask us too, then I might be soft with it at least. XD Hope you enjoy yourself!
GASP! A wild Kasu appeared!

You probably didn't expected me here, right? But now I am here, and I have (*winkwink*) brought OREOS with me. ;)
Bwahaha, I'm glad I got the nuts to introduce you to the site, Deccybooboo, so now I'm only posting to annoy you. But I forgot to ask you this earlier...

Why Adele?! xD

Love, your Kasu(Chilla).
Kim Site Admin

I am so tickled to hear you like the site so far! If you find yourself overwhelmed or confused, please don't hesitate to get in touch with questions. :)

And yeah, planes are really the worst, it is an exercise in anxiety attacks to be packed into a metal tube with 200 other people and listen to them all cough and gnash gum and say rude things as if they were at home in their living rooms and we weren't smooshed against each other, literally thigh to thigh and arm to arm. But on the other hand they are also miracles of science that allow us to perform an epic ballet with gravity and wind that denies neither but rather makes them into our allies and enables us to fly.
Asroc

Welcome to RPR!
Dec Topic Starter

Ugh not yooouuuu...are you stalking me? XD and I needed a title and everyone else made fun titles. It was stuck in my head anyway:) I'm glad you did that too!!
Dec Topic Starter

Flying really is amazing. When I was little I wanted to have wings, but today I think I would be too scared to actually use them XD But even though I'm scared of crashing I would love to try it again. Besides I've heard that flying is safer that driving a car :D
Dec Topic Starter

Haha thanks and you are very welcome;) XD
Dec Topic Starter

Hey there! Cool name! Nice to meet you too :) yeah I guess I have! I do a lot of different things too! My music taste changes all the time! One day I have one favourite song and the next day I have another :D I just can't choose its too hard!! >_< Some of my favourite TV shows must be.. The Flash, Arrow, Ultimate Spider-Man (what? Don't judge mee>_<) The Fosters and so on. I watch a lot of anime too. Like Attack On Titan and Sword Art Online!

What about you? Got any interests?? ^_^
Dec Topic Starter

Thanks!! :D
Hi! Welcome to RPR! I like skittles too, but what is your opinion on Skittles vs M&Ms? :o Like the general idea of it if you like Skittles that much more. x3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello from the other side

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus