Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Heyo

Herro I am Khalil. I'm 22 currently.I don't really have a favorite type of rp I have never done it long term or anything. I hope to have fun here and live a bunch of different interesting lives. I have rp'd on and off for a few years. I have a fat kitty named rigger he is very lazy. My favorite subject is math. I work at kmart. I don't have a lot of hopes but I have lots of dreams. I think that's all I can think of at the moment. Have a nice day :D
Well, welcome to RPR! This place is quite diverse, and I'm with you on the long term thing. I've only got one that I'm doing. But here, you'll find a lot. The people here are quite nice. Although there are bound to be mean characters. Oh well! But if you ever want, ask anyone for help! And what is one of your dreams, if I may ask?
Sanne Moderator

Welcome Khalil! :) It's good to meet you! Do you have any questions for us so far?
Hey, welcome! Great to have you at RPR. :)
Don't hesitate to PM me (or anyone) if you have questions or want to RP. Enjoy your stay!
Hello welcome to RP Repository! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and while you are here have a lovely~ stay!
Hello and welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet! I am glad to make your acquaintance. I find you statement of not that many hopes but a lot of dreams really interesting. It says a lot about you :3

I hope you meet many nice people to RP with on here!
Kingktp Topic Starter

Nijb17 wrote:
Well, welcome to RPR! This place is quite diverse, and I'm with you on the long term thing. I've only got one that I'm doing. But here, you'll find a lot. The people here are quite nice. Although there are bound to be mean characters. Oh well! But if you ever want, ask anyone for help! And what is one of your dreams, if I may ask?
Thank you.^^ and as for a dream of line here's one and it's the most impossible one of them all well almost but one of my dreams is to rule the world honestly.
Kingktp Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Welcome Khalil! :) It's good to meet you! Do you have any questions for us so far?
Thank you ^^ and just one question.......where do I begin?
Kingktp Topic Starter

Vermilion wrote:
Hey, welcome! Great to have you at RPR. :)
Don't hesitate to PM me (or anyone) if you have questions or want to RP. Enjoy your stay!
Thank you :)
Kingktp Topic Starter

Marcat2001 wrote:
Hello welcome to RP Repository! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and while you are here have a lovely~ stay!
Kingktp Topic Starter

FiaratheNothingess wrote:
Hello and welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet! I am glad to make your acquaintance. I find you statement of not that many hopes but a lot of dreams really interesting. It says a lot about you :3

I hope you meet many nice people to RP with on here!
welcome_by_scythegirl-d6ihaej.gif
Welcome to the site then, Khalil! I'm Rin. True that you don't find long-term RP partners just anywhere, but there are higher chances that you may get a couple or more in here. Say hi to Rigger for me by the way. XD

Getting started? Sounds very familiar to me around the forums, here's our guide! There's also a Help documentation, and I think you'll find it useful. In case you have any specific questions, you can create a thread of your own in the Help forum!

Don't worry about reading tons of text. I gave them a read before and they were concise and pretty easy to understand. :D

Please do stay as long as you like! Don't hesitate to chat anyone too.
Hello! And welcome to the site, I'm pretty new here as well but with all the people I met so far, they are super fun and friendly! I think you will love it here! :)
Welcome to RPR! As you can see everyone is super friendly here :) Hope you're having lots of fun!
Hello, and welcome to RPR! I hope that you can possibly find a favorite RP theme here, because it is always helpful to have one, unless you love all RPs!
Hiya~ I hope you've been enjoying the site so far :3
Welcome to the site :2
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome! Pleasure to meet you. :D

Just in case you're still wondering where to begin...

When getting started with RP, I really recommend this primer on basic RP concepts as a starting place. Even if you have some RP experience, it can be a nice way to see what the general norm is here.

We also had some community discussions awhile back about how to improve at RP.. I boiled them down into interesting articles for those who are interested. Here's a selection of my favorite ones:

Writing for RP
The responsibility of ALL RPers (getting this one right will generally make people sing your praises!)
And if you want to put a slightly more advanced technique in your back pocket for now and again: Using dice to enhance RP

When it comes to starting RPs, most people start in the Looking For RP forum to find some other players. There's also a search tool that will help you find what you're looking for within that forum - click "Find RP" in the top menu, then "join game" then scroll to the bottom to adjust your preferences for game types. If you want more info on using that search tool, here's a handy help article.

If you end up joining someone else's RP, they'll let you know the details about how to join in.

If you're starting up your own RP, you have a few choices about how to proceed once you've found a RP partner or two.
  1. You can just create a RP topic on one of our 3 public RP forums: General Roleplay, Sci-Fi Roleplay and Fantasy RP. Keep in mind that because these areas are public, you'll have to make sure the RP stays in the PG-13ish range.
  2. You can choose to RP via private messages, and just create a new conversation thread with all your RP partners as recipients. Since this is private, the only rules that tend to apply are not to do OOC illegal things and be nice to your RP partners OOC.
  3. If you're going to have a whole lot of people in your RP, or the RP setting is going to be very strictly defined and you want to have a place to store world building information alongside it, you might consider starting your own group. This gives you access to profile building tools for the group, but also to creating your very own forums!
  4. In some cases, you and your RP partner might even decide to use some other messenger or game to RP on.

By the by, you can use the "launch chat" button at the top and bottom of any forum topic, whether it's in a private group forum or our public RP forums, to turn your topic into a real time chat! There's also a link in the sidebar of private messages that will let you do the same.
HibariHaru

giphy.gif
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.... :)
Kingktp Topic Starter

HibariHaru wrote:
giphy.gif
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.... :)
Hiiiiiiiiiiiii

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Heyo

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus