Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » First introduction.

Hello RPR! Although I joined the site quite awhile ago I never introduced myself. Here I am! Hi!

I have been rping off and on in furcadia for years. I joined RPR to be part of a friendly community and take advantage of the features and format for finding more long term, steady players. My grammar isn't the greatest but I do try to put effort into making it coherent.

I only have one character listed and he is very much a work in process. So much so that my character sheet is more of a memo pad of ideas and themes.

Generally I enjoy most genres, including horror, romance, fantasy, and a host of other genres and sub genres. However, I'm nit a huge fan of high tech worlds or worlds with no magic. After all, if I wanted a world without magic I'd just go outside and actually talk to real live people. God forbid! x_x
Kim Site Admin

Belated welcome, then! :) It's a pleasure to have you with us. What made you feel like now was the time for an introduction, after so much time on site? :)
Hello my name is Marcat2001, but you can call me Marcat! Nice to meet you! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask its lovely~ to see you rejoining The RP Repository! Have a lovely~ stay!
Jonathon Topic Starter

@Kim, well, as I said I have been playing on furcadia off and on for years and that was my main medium for interacting and playing. I used RPR mainly for a character sheet, a reference site to send other players to. I chose RPR instead of other options like webs.com and wix because it seemed like it was the more popular option and offered the opportunity to also meet and friend other rpers through the site. Which brings us to the present day. I now am the proud father of a baby boy, and the time consuming task of raising a little one makes it difficult to sit for extended periods of time and reply in real time. RPR and rping through forum posts and PMs seemed like the best option for me at this time as I can take my time and reply when I can and not really hold anyone up. I do hope that's coherent. As I said before my grammatical skills are lacking.

@Marcat, thank you for such a warm welcome! :)
Hello there and welcome!
I hope you are having fun here on RPR so far~
I also do the furcadias and find that RPR pm RP is just as fun!
Let me know if you need any help or just want someone to RP or chat with, I'm always happy to meet new peeps and be of service if I can ^w^

tumblr_lxwvt836bm1qe72bwo1_r1_500.gif
Hello, and welcome to RPR! From experience, I can tell you that you will definitely not regret your choice of joining us here! It is amazing!
Welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet. I actually am curious about this furcadia place. I have heard about it a lot on here, and it seems a lot of people play on it as well as on here.

Don't worry about your grammer. As long as you are trying you are good with me at least!

Also having a lot of genres you like will also serve you well on here!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site! Your writing sounds fine to me, don't worry. :D

I hope RPR offers you what you need, having kids can slow things down on the hobby front, but I've found forum RP works great for it. Let us know if we can help you out with anything!
HibariHaru

Hell there and welcome to RPR. Its nice to meet you. I hope we can get along.
15319896.gif
Asroc

Yo!
Shadow13

Hi!
Shadow13

Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to the site, Jonathon! I'm Rin. Honestly, that was my initial reason for being here. XD After all, I can't deny the fact that the character profiles you can make here are pretty easy, neat, and interesting! Of course, the more time I spent here, the more I wanted to be active. You should be able to find what you need!

You're probably already a bit familiar around here, but don't hesitate to ask around if you need any help! We'll give it our all to assist you. :)
Nice to finally welcome you! Hope you've been having fun here :D
Hello! Nice to meet you!
Welcome to RPR, I hope you find something here for you. I also play Furcadia, so that's awesome. :3
tumblr_nba3z7YETS1tl2fe3o1_1280.gif
Jonathon Topic Starter

Thank you everyone for all the warm welcomes. If anyone is interested in rping and the one character I have would fit into your world or to style just send me a PM and we can discuss it. :)
Kim Site Admin

Jonathon wrote:
@Kim, well, as I said I have been playing on furcadia off and on for years and that was my main medium for interacting and playing. I used RPR mainly for a character sheet, a reference site to send other players to. I chose RPR instead of other options like webs.com and wix because it seemed like it was the more popular option and offered the opportunity to also meet and friend other rpers through the site. Which brings us to the present day. I now am the proud father of a baby boy, and the time consuming task of raising a little one makes it difficult to sit for extended periods of time and reply in real time. RPR and rping through forum posts and PMs seemed like the best option for me at this time as I can take my time and reply when I can and not really hold anyone up. I do hope that's coherent. As I said before my grammatical skills are lacking.

That is so amazing! Congrats on the baby boy! :D
Jonathon Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
That is so amazing! Congrats on the baby boy! :D

Thank you very much!
Hallo! My name is Marcat2001 but please call me Marcat, nice to meet you and welcome to RP Repository! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask (Even though your not completely new but still :)) and please while you're here have a lovely~ stay!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » First introduction.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus