Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » AU Earth, Furry German Victory [Open]

Luke Richelieu (played by maxd234)

From the south southwest of the village one could here a different type of engines going. Soon three tanks came out of the forest a Churchill MK VIII and two Sherman's with there 108 howitzers. The large British tank went into the village firing its gun at the less armored tanks, like the panzer IVs and the Tigers since those tanks will have trouble shooting at its armor and this model of Churchill, it was design to go up against Tigers.

The Sherman's on the other hand, went ahead and decided to circle the village and fire on the move, shooting at half tracks, infinity, and defensive guns. With the E-75s they shoot smoke rounds at them so they could be blind, making them unable to shoot back at the Sherman's and allow the Churchill to do a large amount of damage towards the rest of the armor column.
Christofer 'Toffi' Markov (played by Reima) Topic Starter

Christofer didn't have all that great expectations towards the leaving troops. Half of them had been drinking, the other half was slightly inexperienced and a part of them were tired. One could even tell that a few of them didn't even belong to the group - probably some rebels that didn't know where they were going. Most likely 25% of them were going to die outright, that's what the statistics would be stating at least
The boy sighed. Not a problem for him, mostly.

He'd make his way inside the tavern, hoping to find someone working there.
"Excuse me" he'd start firmly "Who does that motorcycle outside belong to?"

"Depends on who's asking, Monsieur" James asked as he started to come down the stairs behind the bar. As he got behind the bar, he took the cup that Luke left and poured himself the rest of the coffee into the cup and started drinking it. He looked at the German and said "If you must know that motorcycle is been abandon by some German messenger and I just decided to us it to go from village to village, picking up supplies" James knew what motorcycle he was talking about, and started to worry about Luke, wondering how much this German lackey knows.

Soon the trucks started to move out with everything from troops, ammunition and there large field guns. Luke looked through his window seeing the convoy leave. He'll give them at least a couple minutes after seeing go away out of view before blowing them up.
Four (played by robinnrose)

All the tanks were huddle at the town's center, where the E75s were pointing their frontal armor toward the entrance/exits. The alarm was sounded. Men were moving quick and about from the sudden attack. Guns and a few equipment southwest of the position were damaged or destroyed from the initial strike. As they moved out of the jungle forest, the E75s moved toward the location. "The E75s will deal with this. Watch the other areas. Men get on those positions!" One of the soldiers would pop open the crate full of panzerfaust and hand it to other people. One would rush up to the Churchill, since it is slow, and fired at it. It knocked off its treads and immobilized it though the round did not go through its armor. When the Shermans found the E75s and shot them with smoke rounds. "Forward. Their guns are useless against our armor." The driver pushed forward the tank out of the smoke. "Fire whenever you are clear." Once out of the smoke, the gunner fired without hesitation. The round hitting anywhere would devastated the Sherman. The other Sherman would've survived and continue to circle the town since the other E75 crew were not that brave enough. The third E75 drove up to the immobilized Churchill and fired. For around 15 seconds the Sherman ran around, one of the soldiers grabbed the panzerfaust and fired at it, destroying it in the process.

The boy wasn't sure on how he was supposed to take the it depends part
"I guess it's not in that much use then, I think you're just fetching things from the town next to this one. But, tell me..." Christofer took a seat next to the counter "How long has it been abandoned?" He'd ask as he stretched his legs, rubbing them in a massaging way, all the while keeping his eyes on the coffee drinking bar tender. "I'm just very curious..."

The Churchill crew before getting tracked were able angle the tank to a degree that it blocks the road. They set the charges on the tank as they ran out of the village back into the jungle, they blew up the tank making sure that the Germans can't move it.
During this time, the reinforcements suffered significant damage as the rebels hit and run continuously upon them and retreating into the jungle once more before the Germans could react with an counter attack

Viera popped open the hatch, "We got them. Get the wounded fixed. I want double the guards! Get the E75 here and move that tank wreckage. I want to look for survivors or anything of use!" She sighed. "Guerrilla attacks...I hope the plan I devised will be approved by command."

"Well, it's been here for I dunno couple of months now really, for me and the owner of this place it's very usful getting from place to place" James explained keeping his cool as he drank his coffee. "Tell me something Monsuier, why are you so interested in that bike?" he asked wondering why he was so corious about the bike even though he could guess why.

But that answer will have to wait as a very large explosion at least couple miles away from the village was heard. Luke finally detonated the bombs in the battalion's convoy, destroying everything. Luke was able to see the smoke in the distance and smiled seeing the smoke raise out of the jungle. He got up and hid the dentator and went out of his room and made his way down stairs all dressed up in his usual grap. "First thing of the day...check" he said to himself as he went down the stairs.

"Well I might have just wanted to ask a fe-!" He started replying, but was startled by the distant explosions interrupting him. The boy would let out some high-pitched sound instead of the word he was supposed to finish, clutching at the package he carried at the same time.

Once his ears would recover he'd want to try and take a look at what happened outside, but his attention was drawn to a certain someone walking down the stairs. From their pleased expression, it didn't leave much questions to be asked. What had happened and who was behind it seemed quite clear now...
Christofer wouldn't have much control over his facial expression, but it would be quite apparent that he wasn't feeling all too cheerful

As Luke went to the bar, he notices the same Germam from early giving him a stern look. Luke once again played it call and gave an even wider grin and said to him as he leaned on the bar "Don't give me that look, I was in my room when that explosion happened, I saw the smoke trail raise from the canopy" he reached over the bar grabbed a pair of keys and twirled them in his hand. "Plus the Germans in Panama don't live for very long" he added as he then turned his attention to James who was unfazed by the explosion, since he was used it back in Europe and now. "I'll be back James, gotta visit some friends of ours for supplies" Luke said as twirled himself towards the back entrance and James replied "Make sure you grab the schnapps, we are low on the stuff" as looked on as Luke went out the back.

Luke got on the bike and turned it. The engine giving a loud motor sound and then the sound of the throttle opening up as Luke sped into the forest behind the tavern to the rest of the Fench Resistance in Panama.

As reinforcements flowed into the town, she noticed they have taken causalities and have one of the soldiers report the incident to her. "What? The sweep through the jungle didn't work? What did you do? Just walk? Move along. Report to positions." She was pissed. She was pissed at the command for not doing their job well either. What is one female officer going to do?

The grin partly disturbed him. What was the reason for that? Why would he look at him like that?
Luke's words annoyed him. Suuurely they were so innocent... However, they did know of the explosion, and they knew that it was indeed an explosion. With no-one else to blame - the bartender was at least somewhat innocent, Toffi having kept an eye on it for the whole time - he'd be throwing his blame at the young blonde.
The German didn't loosen the glare, keeping his eyes locked on to the other boy.

He did not like it though when the blonde made his way out of his view, going and leaving to move outside. Christofer started to get a little stressed, he sprung up and followed Luke outside. He didn't get to speak a word with him though, as the blonde already escaped with their vehicle. The view was familiar though... Very familiar... The Schäefer would remember it clearly even still. No doubt about it... The blonde had just given themselves out on the fact that he was behind all the explosions

Seeing the German getting interested in Luke was getting James a little nervous. He followed him out towards the back and said "Your not suppose to be back here" in an authoritarian manner hinting at his old position in the military. "I don't know what you think, Monsuier but if you think that the owner of this tavern did that explosion then your dead wrong" he explained to him assuming that's why he's been looking at Luke this entire time. "You must not have been in the Front before...these explosions are quiet common place. Of course me and my friend aren't so kind to the Germans and there occupation of our homeland but we aren't involved with the rebels if that's what your getting at Monsuier" James continue hoping his explanation can eliminate or at least lessen his suspicion.

(I think I ran into my first writer's block XD. More or less I don't know how to go from here so I suppose skip till I think of something.)

Christofer was annoyed at being stopped. He wasn't exactly pleased with James, and in return greeted him with an uninterested facial expression.
"Aha. And What exactly makes me dead wrong? Explain." His tail's tip would be swaying back and forth a bit in an annoyed matter as he placed his hands on his hips. "And why do you see the need to constantly state that we are not rebels? You know, if anything that makes me suspect you even more." The boy would state, lifting one of his eyebrows and slightly intensifying the uninterested glare he had going for him. If the, supposedly French, person wouldn't be letting him do his investigating freely or would just keep opposing him, they boy might just have to go and use the strategy of refering to his German superiority, even though he hated doing it. But at times it was the only thing he could do. The boy was no fighter in terms of punching and using his fists. He did have a gun and surely he knew how to use it, but it was a long range weapon. A knife too was there, sure, but he didn't just feel like it. And his accet of speed and durability were the factors that kept him off the battle fields the midst of fighting fronts at least... And really, in the end, Christofer wanted no fights, there was no real reason for him to even try beating up the bartender, but he didn't like being thrown off just like that either

James face was one of agitation, but before he could respond, Lopez came around the corner of the building with a double barrel shotgun pointed at Christofer. "Hey! A**hole, if you ain't here to drink and be merry I recommend you leave" he said as he looked at the German angrily. James faced palmed himself and said "Dammit Lopez, I was trying to prove a point" he then looked at the German and said "Alright kid, I'll let you in a little secret, almost everyone in this village fought the Germans...I fought them back in Europe when I was part of the legion and my friend with shogun fought Germans in mexico. "Si, senor, I was part of gang of bandito's who raided German supply lines" Lopez farther explained still with gun pointed at Christofer. "If your wondering about the blond kid...lets say he's the fame Yellow Flash of Europe known to give the army a big thorn in there side back in France. We all regrettably succumb to defeat and accepted the fact that your people won, and but that doesn't mean we can still profit off the misery of dead soldiers. Even though we despised the Germans, we accept that they won and now just trying to make a living" James explained even though there was a bit of spike in his voice as he spoke about the Germans and a bite of proudness as he spoke about the three's past. Even though everything is true, the only thing that was a lie is that they all haven't stopped fighting even though they aren't part of the rebels. That part, James would keep a secret on.

[Continue on]

The German was taken by surprise. He let out some high-pitched squeal as he wasn't expecting for anyone else to come in the building like that, especially when he and his thoughts - and ears - were being distracted by the whole other subject that was happening. Christofer crouched near the floor level upon realizing that he couldn't really be making it to the exit swiftly enough, especially now that he had noticed the gun. The boy would hold his arm over his head - being suddenly quite scared of getting shot - even if the hand wouldn't really be able to help him a lot if the stranger was really going to shoot. The best he could do for now was to just clutch onto the message he had to deliver and act submissively otherwice, keeping a low profile...

He couldn't really focuse on what the people were trying to say to him. His attention was more directed at the danger than the talking and he didn't like how the gun was still kept pointing at him even though he hadn't done anything in an attempt to cause havoc or such. But really, there was no way for him to express his displeasure, he wasn't going to talk or move for the reason of the gun being precent...
He did catch a little bit of words here and there from some parts every now and then, and he didn't like the memories it brought up. His scout buddy had been killed just a few days prior by some scumbag rebels. There was no way he was going to be forgetting it just like that. He knew the deed was done most likely for the fact that he was a messenger, but still, the boy had been the nicest person he knew and truly refused to hold any kinds of weapons or carry them with him at all, being unwilling to hurt even the meanest person he'd come across with. It was unforgivable in his eyes. To him the rebels really didn't seem to care about people, they just killed if you were wearing the uniform they were hunting, no matter the innocence.

Christofer would stay there, waiting. And thinking...
Luke wasn't going to ever be off the hook, he had way too many evidence to prove the whole case of everything against him. The German was techicly a withness to it all after all. He knew what the blonde had done...

James got irritated by the German's body language, which screamed at that he was more focused on Lopez than the story he told. "Typical German, not listening to others" he said as he went to grab Christofer by the scruff of his neck and drag him into the bar, so James and Lopez can think of a way in dealing with him.

Soon Luke arrived to an abandon airfield in where the jungle is slowly taking over. On the air control tower, waved a Fench resistance flag. As Luke on his bike went towards one of the three hangers, he sees that one his partially open. As he placed his bike by the large doors he entered inside and was greeted to a large steel beast. The Lowe (Lion in German) tank, the panzerkampfwagon VII

[ Assuming you still have the block (+ I was inspired, sorrrryyyy) ]

Indeed the gun had got more attention than the story, but the boy had not completely ignored it. He couldn't, however, speak the fact out as he was grabbed. Another quite high-pitched whine could be escaping him as he was not especially expecting them to go for the neck and was rather thinking of a kick onto the side. The boy would grip tightly around the container he was carrying, fearing that they were going to take it

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » AU Earth, Furry German Victory [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus