Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Enter Kiri.

Kiri Snow (played by _Broken_)

Hey Kiri is an Awsome character looking for several RP forums or one on one Magical RPs.

I'm new to the Magical World of Harry Potter world so go easy on me?
Well not sure if you are new to RPR in general or just announcing a new character but welcome either way!
I hope you find some wonderful RP in the Harry Potter genera and find perhaps some Magical RP to have fun in ^_^
If you are wanting to I don't do fandom RP but I am more than happy to do any setting magical RPs so shoot me a pm if you are interested ^w^

giphy.gif
Hi there! Like Kitom, I'm not sure of your intentions completely, but either way I'd like to redirect you to the Looking for RP Forum if you are looking for a good roleplay for Kiri!
Welcome Kiri, you may enter! While I don't RP Harry Potter, there are a few I have seen on here who do.
Kiri Snow (played by _Broken_) Topic Starter

Any one ho does don't hesitate to send em my way ^_^ thanks!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! Just to clarify what others have said, this forum is to introduce the player behind the character so we can say hi and welcome you. :) It's not where other people come to look for active roleplay requests, so you may not get as many responses as you'd hoped for that here. The Looking for RP forum lets you post a request for RP and people can find it easily there.

While you're here though, would you like to tell us a bit more about yourself? How long have you been RPing and what sort of genres do you like the best?
Ello! I am Marcat2001 but please call me Marcat! Nice to meet you! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. So while you're here at RP Repository have a lovely~ stay!
HibariHaru

Hi there. And welcome to RPR. I've also made a fan character based on Harry Potter, but I didn't put her on here. Anyway, nice to meet you.
2wrdkes.gif
Hey there, and welcome to the site! I think you'll be able to find some players with the same interests. Definitely though, you'd have much higher chances of responses if you look at the Looking for RP Forum. This forum is an OOC one, so we'd like to know the player behind the character! :D
Welcome to RPR! Hopefully you'll get more bites on the character once you post about him on the looking for RP forum. I hope you're enjoying the site so far! :)
Kim Site Admin

I see you've found some other RPs already! So good to see! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Enter Kiri.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus