Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello.Is it me?

Jace Hornswell (played anonymously)

I'm new and looking for a good clean roleplay.I prefer fantasy or sci-fi roleplaying. If I don't respond to messages,it means I'm at school, out jogging, or having quality family time. I'll try to respond to messages and the like as soon as I can. Peace ✌

rolled 1d12 and got 1

rolled 1d12 and got 5

Jace Hornswell (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Hello
You'll get more greetings tomorrow :). Anyway Hello I am Marcat2001 but please call me Marcat! Nice to meet you! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! Please while you're here have a lovely~ stay!
Hey there, and welcome to RPR! I'm Rin. The introductions forum is an OOC forum meant to (re)welcome newcomers / returnees and help them with the site! Although I guess I understand, having your character on anonymous and all. XD

You might want to look around the Looking for RP Forum! You can also use the RP Finder.

Still, feel free to ask questions if you have any! ;)
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! Is it possible we can know who is the man behind the character who we are welcoming? Or are you going to be mysterious? :o
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site! I hope we'll get to know more about the player of the character, too. :)
Welcome to RPR! Hope you are having fun here so far! :)
Hello mysterious stranger! Welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet! I suggest you take a peek at the find RP tab and create your own game, because then more people are sure to find you!
tumblr_nba3z7YETS1tl2fe3o1_1280.gif

rolled 7d100 and got 303
I welcome you with THIS much love.

Kim Site Admin

Welcome! :D Do you ever use Zombies, Run! when you go jogging? I am so hooked on it.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello.Is it me?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus