Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Of Cults and Disaster (Closed!)

Pendulum (played by GloriousCookie) Topic Starter

Pen shrugged. "When Lucia gets in, then we can go. It would be very rude to leave him standing outside. Unless you're jealous of him? Did you want the elf to yourself? Ah. I made a rhyme." She winked and sat across from the man instead of near him.

(I just noticed that Luc didn't... actually go in.)
Artair growled a bit, but turned his head back, and didn't make eye contact with anyone. Am I the only one whose human?Am I the only one who will be willing to try and help these kids?...

(what elf?)

(I hate to do an ooc-only post, but... Do you not read character profiles at all? "Marisanthia" is Muo's elf form. Says so in plain text on its profile. I will not make another ooc-only post. I hate to have clutter.)
Rumea (played by Minerva)

(elsewhere...) Granting a method of summon also equals granting a nice nod to easily find. Rumea ... Quirks a brow at the group's unrest. The cult's ideal, the humanitarian or otherwise views... "I can't believe this." though it wasnt for sake of the party. She looked mortified, almost ill. "...I finally understand how Zenthus can make a meal out of this." it's a bit too easy to just... Sit and watch the disaster. Nauseated, she stood. "Hm." standing, she collected a dusted golden stave from the wall and moving on. She'll show up once things calm down... And possibly the group leaves, all potential dangers weighed and finding the current group possibly more dangerous that the child jihad warriors they were worried about. ...it, uh, reminded her of something, you could say.
Apala (played by CookieLurv)

(lol X3)

Apala was making the difficult decision to show herself or stay hidden during all of this. She knew if she stayed like this that eventually they would find her and accuse her of eavesdropping. Though...if she showed herself now, then they would assume that she was one of the children.
(Nu uh. I called apala first.)

Lucia grinned and hopped in the carraige. This was turning interesting. He also thought it interesting that the one on top was remaining silent.

Pen kept to herself in the carriage that time around after she asked to driver to move along. She needed a minute or two to calm down as she sang a riding tune softly. Her eyes closed as she sang her little ditty without thinking about how crazy she probably looked.
Apala (played by CookieLurv)

Apala's ear twitched and winced. "Whose dieing in there?" She plugged her ears and huddled up on the roof. The man had finally gotten on and they were moving once more.
Lucia in turn tuned out the music, being more of a instrumental person than a vocal.
Artair didn't mind, in fact, he found it soothing. He relaxed a bit, enjoying the song
Muo Dotonetta (played by Rosewood)

Marisa raised an eyebrow when Pendulum started singing to herself. Considering for a moment forming a lute out of one of her swords to accompany the tune, she decided against it. Mainly because she didn't know the song. Closing her eyes, she focused on whatever she could make out, trying to remember enough to make a rough recreation later.

((All right. New rule. That order we just posted in? We're keeping it that way so that we don't leave anyone behind.
Me, Apala, Lucia, Artair, Muo.
Any post from the people listed that breaks this order will not be counted.))

The carriage rolled on its way to Fort Pale. When they reached their destination, it stopped several kilometers short of the gloomy, imposing tower made from a dark-colored stone. A lone adult fox guarded the tower, barely taller than the children from before.

Pen jumped out of the carriage.

The fox picked up a spear from the ground behind him and announced, "Turn back now."

The cat grinned. "Oh, but why would I ever want to do that?" That giddy voice of hers resurfaced.

(hate to do pure ooc post but... Is my rando. Posting now unwelcome? I picked it/rumea's method of contact over main party cuz of my low availability and not wanting to tie anyone up. Ps deayle you only claimed a cookie, i claimed which :o)

(...mobile typos ahoy. -_- pardon seeming illiteracy. *random, *drayle, etc.)

((You're fine, Minerva. This should only affect the people listed. I left out your name because Rumea isn't actually there to be part of any order. You can post randomly.))

(( i'll post in a little bit when everyone's free of the area for sure.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Of Cults and Disaster (Closed!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus