Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Meeting of Minds, Aki and Raiden (1x1)

Raiden Jayde (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Raiden put up her hands, a universal sign of peace. "Whoa...just calm down." she started gently, "I'm not here to cause trouble, or anything of the sort. I wanted to warn you." she didn't move a muscle, out of fear that Aki would flee. "Travis, is a bad sort."

Then the woman sighed, "How about we start this off right. I'm Raiden." she was hoping that an introduction would take the man off his guard, and start a rapport with him.
Aki (played by L0v3lyInk)

Aki made sure to keep his distance as she spoke though he didn't flee just yet. "I figured that out myself thank you." he mumbled after she said that Travis was bad. It was fairly easy to see that he was. His up front display was very deceiving though.

After she introduced herself, Aki continued to just stare, clearly nervous. "Why did you chase me down." he demanded not wanting to get personal with her just yet.

The woman ran a hand through her raven colored locks, and sighed a little, "Yes well had I known where you were going I would have warned you sooner." she still kept her distance from him, not wanting him to flee.

"Well at first it was a game," she admitted, "but then, like I said, I felt a warning would be required." She folded her arms under her breasts, and gazed at him from behind her glasses. "He's sabbat, an eternal pain in the ass to the rest of us."

" 'The rest of us'? There is more than just him and his goonies in the city? Fucking christ...that just gives me more of a reason to leave." he huffed clearly not fond of being around other vampires. Even now he was still ready to run from Raiden. "Well you've warned me and you know I'm leaving. What else is there to say?" he asked clearly not liking unwanted conversation.

When the man spoke the young vampire perked a brow, he certainly was an odd vampire. Unlike any she had met yet. "We are every where. You are one of us, I thought you would know that others exist." she wasn't enjoying the hostility he displayed as she was trying to be helpful, but she decided to remain as she was, to not instigate a fight.

"You'd rather face an existence of eternity, than with others like you. Not all of us are inherently evil...or violent." she crossed her arms under her breasts, "And not all of us are like that arse pick Travis..." she didn't know what else to say to the man at his point, other than the obvious. "Most of us just want to live."

"I have an extremely hard time believing that..." he said under his breath. "I've yet to encounter another vampire who HASN'T picked some sort of fight with me and you nearly did." he looked around nervously. "So what do you do for food here. I hardly doubt you can get enough blood packets to sustain a large group of vampires."

Raiden arched a brow, "I had no intentions of picking a fight, but if it came to it..." a smile spread across her face, "I wouldn't tuck my tail and run." she resisted the urge to tap her foot against the ground.

To his question of blood packets she nearly laughed, "Oh you would be surprised." she thought for a few moments, would it be easier to show him or just tell him. "Well for starters there is the obvious food source, warm and fresh. Or there are blood banks, you would be surprised how inventive we've gotten having to hid ourselves in the city." she smiled for a moment, "The closest blood bank to where we are now is over of Fifth St. There we can buy blood, and the mortals are none the wiser. It is perfectly legit, except for where the precious red liquid ends up."

Aki stepped back when she mentioned the fighting. He didn't like fighting and he honestly didn't know how. He had tried to fight the few times he needed to and only once did he manage to win. It was dumb luck though. The guy ended up punching a tree when Aki had ducked. The idea made him tense up more on the spot.

"No wonder the humans have a hard time keeping up with getting blood for the hospitals then." he mumbled mainly to himself. He couldn't help but ask this question fairly loud though, "How do you not end up killing them if you drink directly from them?"

Raiden seemed to laugh at his comment about the blood shortage. "Well we either had to be more inventive, or a lot more mortals would have sore necks." she made a rather poor joke and flashed him a friendly smile before her blood honeyed eyes cast skywards, observing the night sky. There was still time before day light.

Her gaze flickered back to Aki, "Well...it's quite simple actually." A wry smile wormed its way to her lips, "You just stop. Little drinks here and there, think of it as a smorgasbord." a little laugh passed her lips. "restraint is everything."

He pursed his lips clearly not convinced. Restraint was something that he had a hard time dealing with. Especially when he was hungry. Of course, he waited as long as he could and then only drank enough to satisfy the thrust. Not the best idea ever but it worked for him. He huffed softly, "Well isn't it fortunate that you and others mastered that skill. I have a hard time with that."

Raiden could feel the hostility still radiating from the man before her. "As the old saying goes, practice makes perfect." She hadn't fed yet and would have to do so before she retired to her safe house. Raiden toyed with the idea of inviting him along, "Have you fed this evening? There's a bar a few blocks away, and they're usually good hunting grounds." she smiled a moment.

Aki stared at her for a moment, trying to control the strong urge he had to go with her right off the bat. What if she was the same as Travis though, only she was putting on a front? He wasn't sure. "I might end up killing them. I may have had a blood pack but it's been awhile since I've fed from a human...directly from a human." he looked around and slightly relaxed. She hadn't attacked him yet...

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Meeting of Minds, Aki and Raiden (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus