Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Wit Inn (Closed)

Majken Wolffe (played by Lianoth)

"Well, I just spoke to the bard. She said you could use the help and, to be honest, it would be good to stop travelling for a few days. A room and a meal is really all that I require, though I will not say no to coin either," May replied to the barkeep when she returned from cleaning the glasses. "All of these faceless, they seem so unnatural. Perhaps, when the warlock returns, we should consider asking her where they came from?"
She moved to pick up a broom and started sweeping, more for something to do rather than there being dirt on the floor. She was not usually one for sitting idle for too long - preferring to keep busy instead. It was one thing to rest after a long travel, it was another to sit lazily and do nothing. She glanced at the door, wondering if there would be any more visitors today.
The Miscellaneous (played by Jan_the_Cat) Topic Starter

"Aye. That is hoping she visits this year." Navvie laughed though, truly, he had no clue when Nermine would be visiting her creation once again. By the way she departed the scene last time, it would appear she'd prefer to stay away from the place for longer. "The faceless ain't botherin' me too much. They're doin' some o' the work for me after all." The barkeep grinned, seating himself on his stool behind the bar.
He watched May at work and nodded slowly to himself as he scanned the rest of the room to see if things were in order. Everyone seemed somehow occupied with what they were doing. Apart from the Faceless who seemed right at home here, the other guests appeared largely unconcerned about the way in which they found themselves in the Wit Inn, nor did they ponder if exiting was as easy as entering was. Navvie gave it a shrug. He was just the barkeep here and judging by the last sack of coins he received just for agreeing to come here, he should be fine living off of the commodities the Wit Inn already had. Bed and food, as the woman said, was all he really required.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Wit Inn (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus