Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Sup.

This is Mike. Asperger's sufferer and proud. If you want more information about me, leave me a message.
Hello love! The names Marcat2001, Marcat for short pleased to meet you! Welcome to the RP Repository! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and while you're her darling please have a wonderfully lovely~ day and stay here at the RP Repository!
Hello Mike! Welcome to RPR. :)
If you've got questions or want to RP, feel free to drop me (or anyone) a PM. Hope you enjoy your time here. Cheers!
Hello there, and welcome to RPR! This site is amazing, and I can assure you that you will definitely enjoy it!
Welcome! I hope you grow to love rpr as much as we do!!
So you have Asperger's too? So do I, but I don't let it challenge me. It's really sweet to meet you. I'm Lotus, but please call me Light.

If you have any questions about the site, you can consult the help section or just ask us! We're all really friendly and are happy to help with what you might need!
Hello and welcome~
If you find yourself lost and need help with something there are plenty of people willing to help you~ (as you've probably already noticed x2 )
Sanne Moderator

Hi and welcome to the site! Maybe you can tell us how you found us and what your favorite RP genres are, if you're comfortable sharing? :)
Snowtato Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Hi and welcome to the site! Maybe you can tell us how you found us and what your favorite RP genres are, if you're comfortable sharing? :)
Adventure (Including action and racing), Horror and Comedy
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying the site so far :D
Hey, and welcome to the site, Mike! The name's Rin. Glad to have you join us! The site has a lot to offer, including various styles and settings, along with the different preferences of plenty roleplayers here. I'm sure you'll come to love the place the more you spend your time here.

Do stay as long as you like! You can ask us anything if you encounter any problems here, so don't hesitate!
Welcome to RPR! I'm Xauna, but you can call me Xau! It's really awesome to meet you! Also, if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask any of us for help!
Shadow13

Welcome to RP Repository! I hope you enjoy it here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Sup.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus