Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Nyan! H-Hello

Hi I am AvacadoSenpai! I love anime and Neko RPs. I actually got here from searching for NEko RPs.
Well welcome to Rpr! You'll be able to find rp relatively easy here, and everyone's nice (everyone I've met, that is).
AvacadoSenpai Topic Starter

ilovedogs260 wrote:
Well welcome to Rpr! You'll be able to find rp relatively easy here, and everyone's nice (everyone I've met, that is).
Aww Thanks!
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I'm sure you'll fit in great here; lots of people share your interests. You'll find some RP buddies in no time :)
If you've got any questions, feel free to PM me (or anyone else). Hope you enjoy your stay here. Cheers!
Hello love! The names Marcat2001, Marcat for short pleased to meet you! Welcome to the RP Repository! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and while you're her darling please have a wonderfully lovely~ day and stay here at the RP Repository!
Hey, and welcome to the site! I'm Rin. Actually, avocados are one of my favorite fruits. XD

I think I remember spotting a neko roleplay in the fantasy forum? You might want to check it out and ask the players if you plan to join in. You can make a thread of your own too if you prefer!

Hope you enjoy your stay! Ask away if you have any concerns. ;)
Welcome to RPR! I'm Xauna, but you can call me Xau! It's really awesome to meet you! Also, if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask any of us for help! Where'd you come up with the name Avacado Senpai?
Hi, and welcome to the amazing RPR! I can assure you that you will have a lot of fun here when you find a roleplaying partner!
Shadow13

Welcome to RP Repository! I hope you like it here!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! Neko RPs are pretty popular, there's even a group dedicated to them! I hope you'll find awesome RPs to join in. :)
Welcome~ I hope that you've been enjoying the site so far~
Nya, another neko lover, how purrrfect! //shot No, for real, I thought I was one of the few who love them so. I'm Lotus, but please call me Light! It's sweet to meet you!

So... Random question: which do you like better - catgirls or catboys?

Aside, if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask us! We're all really cool here and we'd be happy to help you out! Enjoy the site!
Welcome to RPR!
I hope you are finding everything and enjoying your stay thus far ^w^
If you need any help, someone to talk to, or someone to RP with please feel free to PM me anytime I'm always glad to help out and such :3

giphy.gif

LightSide-Lotus wrote:
Nya, another neko lover, how purrrfect! //shot No, for real, I thought I was one of the few who love them so. I'm Lotus, but please call me Light! It's sweet to meet you!

So... Random question: which do you like better - catgirls or catboys?

Aside, if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask us! We're all really cool here and we'd be happy to help you out! Enjoy the site!
aww! Another Neko Lover is awesome! BTW I love catboys better because they are just so lovable i guess. And maybe because I started my neko fandom off the song "Ah, It's a Wonderful Cat Life".

Xauna wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I'm Xauna, but you can call me Xau! It's really awesome to meet you! Also, if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask any of us for help! Where'd you come up with the name Avacado Senpai?
Well the name AvacadoSenpai comes from my friend calling me Avocado because I am allergic to avocados and my name is Ava. Senpai is just because I know way more anime than her.
Welcome to RPR! Neko's are pretty cute :D Hope you find some awesome new RP friends soon!

Thanks Everyone! :) I am feeling way more comfortable around here! It has been fun doing RPs with everyone!
I love doing RPs (I have done them for a few years on other sites) so it is awesome that I found this website!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Nyan! H-Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus