Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » A Hearty Hello

Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone. I am DrWinner, RP dabbler and intellectual. I especially enjoy Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Alternate Reality RPs, but happily include myself in others as I see fit. I hope to find yet another RP community to explore, and possibly find people to return to my previous group on a different site, to further expand the numbers there. I have been RPing for a little over two years now, and making connections between multiple sites by continuing the story of my peoples. In real life, I have three cats, those fuzzy assholes, and excel (just like Mark Markson) in Science and Math. I plan to be a computer engineer, and sing choraly in my spare time. It is my hope that I enjoy myself here, and further the story of my characters onward forever.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site! We have a super friendly community here from all walks on the planets, so it shouldn't be too hard to find like-minded individuals to play with. :)

What site did you come from, if you don't mind sharing?
Frazz (played by WesternSky)

For the record, Dr. Winner is an awesome username.
DrWinner Topic Starter

I came from this lovely patch of heaven called www.twinoid.com/en , where I helped found an RP group called "Advanced Story Gaming" with many people who were roleplaying on those nice open forums. That group has swelled in population, I feel a bit alienated, but that's why I'm out finding more quality RP-ers to take back with me and purify the ASG.

And thank you. It's been mine for years now.
Awesome introduction! Welcome to rpr! I'm sure you'll find plenty of nice people to rp with! :)
Hello there! Welcome to RPR! Fantasy and Sci-Fi are both very popular topics, so I am sure you can find a great roleplay quickly!
Shadow13

Welcome to RP Repository! I hope you enjoy it here!
Hey, and welcome to the site! I'm Rin. I assure you, joining here was a really good choice for finding new roleplays and partners (and maybe allies for the Twinoid group you're in)!

Yeah, getting a feeling of alienation from a population growth spurt is likely to happen from a personal experience. It feels fun to have a big family or something alike, nevertheless. :)

Well, we hope you enjoy your time here. Things actually get a lot more fun the more days you spend with us. For starters, you can check out the current event, Meet Cute!

Please don't hesitate to ask anything if you have any concerns!
Welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but you can call me Light! It's sweet to meet another Fantasy/Sci-Fi fan!

Wow, what you've told us so far about your group sounds intriguing.... If only I could be bold enough to spread my characters everywhere like that. Maybe one day in a different format. Aside! I wish you luck in finding more people to join your Twinoid group! Maybe I might give it a look over when I'm not too swamped!

And of course, if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask any of us! We're all a friendly bunch here and happy to help in any way we can!
Welcome to RPR good sir I do hope you are enjoying your stay thus far!
If you need anything please don't hesitate to PM me, it can be RP, chatting, or help with the site itself I'm always glad to help and such :3

Chibi+Hatsune+Miku+gif+Gambar+gerak+cute.gif
You surely have gotten yourself started on this site~ Good to see that :3
Welcome once more~
DrWinner Topic Starter

Reima wrote:
You surely have gotten yourself started on this site~ Good to see that :3
Welcome once more~

This is what I do. I find places to RP, and I go. None of this joining a place and waiting for a week or three before having fun.
I'm a bit late to the party, aren't I? Oh well! The name's MoFryesPlez, call me Mo if you want! Hope you enjoy your stay here in RPR!
Welcome to RPR! Glad to see you're enjoying the site so far! :D
DrWinner Topic Starter

I enjoy anything RP, and am quite pleased to say that this site has quickly made itself my favorite of all that I have found.
Kim Site Admin

DrWinner wrote:
I enjoy anything RP, and am quite pleased to say that this site has quickly made itself my favorite of all that I have found.

I am THRILLED to hear that!
Nexicorn

I am so late for registration but

HEY WINNER IM NEW TOO BUT THIS PLACE LOOKS COOL ENJOY YOUR STAY YAY

Its good to see you here. I was looking for you! We can't have an expedition with just one person. I see you like it here and I am too.

(I'm also a member of Winners thing and a friend of his who got convinced to join an expedition to this site.)
HibariHaru

Hello and welcome to RPR. Nice to meet you.
tumblr_mh7ghnEtRS1s3utppo4_500.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » A Hearty Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus