Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Well... Hi... I guess.

You can call me Lux, or Light I don't really have a preference.
I actually discovered this site though the Charahub forums. I used to RP all the time but I ended up getting busy with school and focusing on other projects. But I've been wanting to get back into it for a while and have been looking for a site that could accommodate a wide variety of characters and stories. My favorite kinds of RP is fantasy as that's what I tend to write. Though I also like other type of RP and have fun creating a bunch of very different characters. So yeah... that's me!
Welcome to RPR! You'll love it here and find plenty of nice people to rp with in no time. Welcome back to the world of rping :)
Hey, welcome to RPR! :) Hope you enjoy your stay here.
If you've got any questions or would like to RP, feel free to shoot me (or anyone else) a PM. Cheers! :D
Welcome to RPR!
I do hope you are liking your stay thus far ^w^
If you need anything like help, someone to chat with, or someone to RP with I'm always happy to be of service!
Hope you enjoy your time here at RPR and find everything you are looking for~! :3

tumblr_n10y1oM10o1s7clxco1_400.gif
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! I hope you are having a great time here so far! Fantasy is a popular topic, so I can assure you that you can find a fantastic roleplay!
Well hi there, Lux! I'm Lotus, but since we kinda share the same nickname, you can call me that or Light! It's really sweet to meet you!

Since fantasy is your favorite kind of genre, do you have any specific kinds you like to delve in? Like Modern/Urban Fantasy, Dark Fantasy, High Fantasy, etc.?

But I really hope you enjoy yourself here! You can jump right in by checking out the Looking For RP forum (located in the Forums tab), or if you have any questions, feel free to ask us!
Hello love! The names Marcat2001, Marcat for short pleased to meet you! Welcome to the RP Repository! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and while you're her darling please have a wonderfully lovely~ day and stay here at the RP Repository!
Shadow13

Welcome to RP Repository! I hope you enjoy it here!
Hey, and welcome to the site, Lux! I'm Rin. I guess you might want to look around the fantasy-themed RP forums and see what you can find. Of course, you can make a thread of your own too for others to join!

Things are pretty quiet for a bit when you're starting out, but once you start to dive into roleplays or make new friends, they get really exciting. :) That said, don't be afraid to join in the fun!

Please stay as long as you like. Feel free to ask any questions! We'll gladly guide you. ;D
Welcome to RPR! :) Everyone here is super friendly, so don't be afraid to jump right in!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site, Light! I hope the RPR will provide you with what you've been looking for. :D Tons of lovely people with a wide variety of interests make that easy!
Kim Site Admin

Very cool that you found us through charahub! I guess RP sites are sort of a small world. :)
HibariHaru

Hi and welcome to RPR..
b9e3afa3e5f1eb5e64d9de53303d4552a04d2cee_hq.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Well... Hi... I guess.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus