Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello sunshine! The earth says hello!

Welp, hello dere! I am MoFryesPlez, or if you roam Pokemon Showdown!, you may know me as Eriselle or EriselleClaraHyn! Anyway, I'm a fandom weeb and like to roleplay, along with playing games and writing and whatnot. I hope we become good buddies and that any help would and will be appreciated, thank you!
~Sincerely, MoFryesPlez
Well hi there, and welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but call me Light! It's really sweet to meet you!

So it seems you have a lot of interests! Can you tell me what genre you like to RP in the most?

Aside from that, we're always open to helping new people out! So don't hesitate to ask about the site if you need advice!
MoFryesPlez Topic Starter

LightSide-Lotus wrote:
Well hi there, and welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but call me Light! It's really sweet to meet you!

So it seems you have a lot of interests! Can you tell me what genre you like to RP in the most?

Aside from that, we're always open to helping new people out! So don't hesitate to ask about the site if you need advice!
Aw, thank you miss! I usually like to rp in the genres like Fantasy and Sci-Fi, but I usually enjoy other genres too!
Hey, welcome! I'm sure you'll love it here. :) Aside from Pokemon, any other fandoms you're particularly fond of?
As always, feel free to drop me (or anyone else) a PM if you've got questions or would like to RP. Cheers!

Vermilion wrote:
Hey, welcome! I'm sure you'll love it here. :) Aside from Pokemon, any other fandoms you're particularly fond of?
As always, feel free to drop me a PM if you've got questions or would like to RP. Cheers!
Well, for one, I have a love for Doctor Who as I see you do as well, I also like Supernatural, Once Upon A Time, Marvel-related things, and a lot of John Green books. Also, thank you! I will make sure to ask you if I need any help!
Shadow13

Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! I hope you enjoy it here!
Hello love! The names Marcat2001, Marcat for short pleased to meet you! Welcome to the RP Repository! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and while you're her darling please have a wonderfully lovely~ day and stay here at the RP Repository!

Thank you both a lot, and I mean A LOT!
Yo, welcome aboard, Mo! I'm Rin. I'm assuming that you're somewhat familiar around the site already, but humor me as I give you a head start of things! :)

Checking out this Getting started guide can help you with a few basics. Though if you want or need any more help in detail, the Help section may be what you're looking for. Not to mention that you can ask any specific questions you have in mind in the Help forum!

Additionally, fantasy and sci-fi are big discussions here so you might want to check them out. Feel free to join an RP or make a new one as well!

Hope you stay here long! Please do enjoy yourself. :D

RinTengoku524 wrote:
Yo, welcome aboard, Mo! I'm Rin. I'm assuming that you're somewhat familiar around the site already, but humor me as I give you a head start of things! :)

Checking out this Getting started guide can help you with a few basics. Though if you want or need any more help in detail, the Help section may be what you're looking for. Not to mention that you can ask any specific questions you have in mind in the Help forum!

Additionally, fantasy and sci-fi are big discussions here so you might want to check them out. Feel free to join an RP or make a new one as well!

Hope you stay here long! Please do enjoy yourself. :D
Thank you Rin! I surely will check out those links!

Also, just to put it out there, I started a roleplay group and looking for roleplay post to go with it!
Welcome to RPR! Good luck with your new group! :D
Sanne Moderator

Welcome welcome MoFryesPlez! :D I'm stoked to see you're settling in so well already! You can always post in the Looking for RP forum to let everyone know you're looking for players to join your group. Be sure to link to your group as well so everyone can easily find it. :) Good luck!!

Thank you both very much! :D
Kim Site Admin

How are you acclimating so far? Do you have any outstanding questions we can help with? :)

Kim wrote:
How are you acclimating so far? Do you have any outstanding questions we can help with? :)
I'm doing pretty good, and I have no questions as of now! Thanks for asking though, miss!
Kim Site Admin

I've seen you in a lot of other introduction topics being friendly to other new players, and that makes me so happy. I'm very glad you've joined us! :)

Yeah, it only makes sense to show others the kindness i've been shown, non? Anyway, thanks again miss!
I love your personality, you seem like a down to earth chick! Welcome to wonderland! Where all your dreams become RP!

My friends call me Fro like the cat on Fairytail.

Nice to meet'cha. If you want to rp I'm sure you'll find a ton of people around! Even me if you have an RP in mind =)

Thank you Fro, I'll definitely keep you in mind! ^^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello sunshine! The earth says hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus