Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Heyo everyone (=

Hey guys, I'm Katla and I am new to this site!

I decided to start an introduction topic for I have the feeling I don't really understand how to get in contact with other roleplayers here ^__^" I already started a topic in the Looking for RP section and I wrote to some people in PM, but didn't get a response for anything, so maybe I've been rushing things?
I apologize if I've done anything wrong, I try to start again here and maybe meet some nice people to rp with.
Feel free to tell me how to use this site properly (=

My name is Katla, I'm female and 20-something years old. I love to do roleplays of many kinds, including almost everything ranging from everyday slice of life to victorian steam punk, dystopian fantasy and everything in between.
There are few things which I won't do, including permanent death of my characters, but I always respect other people's limits and don't mind if other people like things which I don't.

My favourite RPs are clearly the ones that last for a long time because the chemistry of both, players and characters, is just perfect, and we come up with new ideas every time when things seems to get stuck... but of course it takes some time to find something like that (=
I hope to find some nice people here with who I can try out new characters and settings, maybe stay in contact on Skype or something, and have a nice time and a place for all of my ideas regarding characters and roleplays.
I've been roleplaying for almost ten years now, always within the medium of writing what happens.
Clearly I am searching for a place on the internet where to come to if real life is getting troubled again, to have some kind of hiding-place when things get messed up. I like to get lost in fantasy worlds and lose myself inside my characters' lives.

I have plenty of time, for I don't work at the moment and there is not a big chance that this will change in the near future. In fact, I'm at the beginning of a long-time stay at a mental hospital and while there are some things to do there and take care of, I still have way too much spare time to not be looking for roleplays (=

So I hope that I will find some nice people to RP with soon. Maybe someone could help me how to find roleplay partners here and maybe tell me what things I should not do, because I still feel like I have been doing it all wrong...
I hope this post was not too long or too boring to read, and I will be thankful for any advice.

Wishing you a very nice day and sending many greetings! (っ◔◡◔)っ ❤
Sanne Moderator

Hey Katla, welcome to RPR!

I'm not sure how long you've been waiting, but it can take a little bit for people to get back to you, especially around events like Valentine's Day. You're welcome to post in other Looking For RP topics if they interest you. :) But PMing and posting in topics is definitely a good way to get started! You might also find our RP Finder useful.

RPR has become my online home and by the sound of it, you'll fit right in with us! :D I hope your stay at the hospital will go well, and I'm certain you'll find open arms here when things get boring or rough for you. Thank you for sharing so much with us, I sure appreciate getting to know you so well from the start! :)
Ah, welcome welcome! I am the extroardinary MoFryesPlez (Jk, I'm not that amazing), or you can just call me Mo! If you need any help, wannaa chat, or roleplay! Hit me up with a PM! Enjoy your stay here at RPR and have yourself a lovely~ day!
Shadow13

Welcome to RP Repository! I hope you enjoy it here!
Katla Topic Starter

Thank you all so much!
I guess I just have to be a little more patient :D
Thanks for your welcome and for making me feel not like a complete stranger anymore ^____^
I really appreciate it and now I think more optimistically about finding some nice roleplay partners.
Hello, Katla! Resident Savant DrWinner here, wishing you very happy tidings and much joy here on RPR. If you ever feel like doing some Sci-Fi, Modern, or Fantasy fun, hit me up with a PM! I'm always game for those categories! Others, well... The odds are fairly even. You seem like someone I would enjoy RP-Ingrid with!

Peace, love, and Joy,

DrWinner
Hello love! The names Marcat2001, Marcat for short pleased to meet you! Welcome to the RP Repository! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and while you're here darling please have a wonderfully lovely~ day and stay here at the RP Repository!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome! I saw that by the time I saw this, your RP topic had gotten at least one reply, so I hope things are starting to look up. :)
Hi, and welcome to the site, Katla! I'm Rin. Getting in touch with any potential RP partners through introductions and messages are great ways to start actually! Don't worry about others not being able to reply. Either they have too much on their hands right now, or they're gone for a bit. Either way, you'll get to have fun in no time! :)

Since you're already a part of the community, it's only right to treat each other as family! Of course, we'll be glad to help you out if you're in a jam! Give us a ring anytime! ;D
Hello there! Welcome to RPR! This site is a fantastic place to look for a roleplay on! Everyone here is very nice to each other, and you will have a hard time finding a spot you don't want to be in! I hope you enjoy your stay here! ^.^
Why hello there! I see you're already getting a reply or two as Kim has already stated! I'm Lotus, but please, call me Light! It's really sweet to meet you!

Wanna know a secret? I had to stay in a mental hospital long term myself, and it's not so bad. Kinda long for freedom after a bit though. But here's good luck to you! Your tastes sound compatible with mine, so maybe we can RP sometime!

Aside, I really hope you enjoy yourself here! If you need anything, just let me or anyone else know! We're all happy to help and are uber friendly. :D
HibariHaru

Uhm... Hi. And welcome to RPR. Nice to meet you.
8a8.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Heyo everyone (=

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus