Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Where's the time?

Riven Helstorm (played by Voltaic-Euphoria) Topic Starter

Riven chuckled as he showed her what he was on about and sat down on a rock. "Well isn't this something.." she muttered and smirked, it was quite interesting to watch him going on with the bamboo on the boat and making something broken into something new. 'That's mostly what I do, it's easy! Well, maybe not on a broken boat with some petty bamboo sticks.. I could still do that!' she thought to herself and watched closely and curiously.
"Where have you learned all this?"
Revil Hauven (played by theRevil)

"Experience." He stands back up and looks at his new creation. "There are times in life when a problem is thrown at you, and you either know the answer or you don't. If you don't you either have someone tell you or figure it out on your own. Personally, I've had to deal with the latter on many occasions." He turns back around to face you, smiling wide. "Figuring something out yourself, the solution tends to stick with you longer than if not." He grabs the front end of the boat dragging it towards the water. "This should be able to hold maybe 5 or 6 plates now, so 2 trips at least. As for this:" He holds up the small piece he cut off for himself, long enough to contain multiple notches. "This'll be my breathing tube, just in case. Gotta have a back up plan incase things go south."
(Hope you don't mind me joining you guys ^^ - I got curious)

Chessy, who was rather small in size and quite pale, wandered about the town, towards the clock-shop. He stepped inside and couldn't help but feel at home, as he heard the hundreds of ticking noises from the clock. He took a few steps more inside the shop, but as his gaze was wandering about and his mind elsewhere, he did not notice the mess on the floor and as clumsy as he was, stumbled across it, making lots of noise in the progress. He let out a small scream and an "OUCH!" as he fell forwards and now laid underneath and on top of the mess. He couldn't really get up and just laid there with his arms spread out, holding one hand on his head. This had most certainly left a mark on his beautiful pale skin.

(I don't mind at all, just waitin' on Riven over here)

(Oh it's fine by me! It'll make for a interesting story! :3)

Riven smiled and giggled, shaking her head as she smiled. "I surely didn't expect you to be this prepared for my task. I've had several-" suddenly, a loud noise coming from her shop and made her stop mid sentence to turn around quickly and frown. 'This better not be a burglar' she thought and clenched her fist before marching towards her shop as fast as she could. The door slammed open and Riven was ready to scold whoever had messed up her shop and where just about to raise her voice as she spotted a pale familiar person on the floor covered in clocks, boxes and material.
"Chesire?! Oh my lord, are you alright?" she hurried over to him and shoved everything aside and off him, helping him up on his feet. She brushed off his shoulders and back and looked concerned at him. She had seen him around but only talked to him once when buying a hat from his interesting shop 'Kingsley Hatters'. "What on earth where you doing?"

'Had several what...?' Revil thought as Riven stormed off mid sentence. 'Bet this isn't the first time someone had to do this.' Revil shrugged off the idea just as soon as it came to him and pushed the boat into the water, hoping in after it. Swimming across the lake, the boat was moving at a slow crawl while his head stuck out just behind as if to look like a small engine and motor. Reaching the middle of the lake took only a few minutes at the speed he was going, and when he reached his destination he took a quick look back at the shore before clutching the bamboo and diving down in search of the shack. The water was dark and a little cloudy making it harder to see than Revil would have liked to admit but he went down just the same.

(Just looked at DancingDawn's profile. The guy posts about 3 times a month. Should we just carry on without Chessy for awhile in, like, a new post or something or just wait it out like sane human beings?)
(Nope, it's allright. I was at my sister's and couldn't reply, I'm terribly sorry. PS: I'm a girl, thank you very much)

He looked up as someone slammed the door open and saw Riven. "Ow," he said as he moved his hand to his head. "Thank you, I'm fine," he added, as she helped him up on his feet again and brushed off his shoulders. He followed her movements with his gaze, but then turned it towards her face. "Uhm, I'm not sure," he answered, scratching his forehead while thinking. "I walked through the door and suddenly found myself in this mess. I apologize deeply," he said and seemed like he meant it. He looked down towards all of the things on the floor. He hoped he hadn't broken anything. "If anything's ruined I'll replace it, I promise." His eyes seemed to change color for a split second, from an ocean-blueish green to yellow.

(Eh boi, I don't care wat gender u is, I call eryone a guy.)
Revil Hauven wrote:

(Funny, that makes two of us. Only I call everyone 'dude'. ^^)

Cheshire wrote:
Revil Hauven wrote:

(Brooooooooooooooooo)
Revil Hauven wrote:
Cheshire wrote:
Revil Hauven wrote:

(Brooooooooooooooooo)

(Ha, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate!)

Cheshire wrote:
Revil Hauven wrote:
Cheshire wrote:
Revil Hauven wrote:

(Brooooooooooooooooo)

(Ha, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate!)

I will devour your first born :)
(Hahaha, wait what? o.o)

Cheshire wrote:
(Hahaha, wait what? o.o)
(Dont worry about it.)
(Uhmm.. okay ._.)

(Oh good! Sorry for the pm, I thought you would be away for a while x)
And sorry I haven't replied, I've been sick)

Riven rested her arms on her waist and looked at all the things that had been scattered everywhere. She shook her head with a smile when he offered the replace the damage and chuckled. "Don't worry about it Chessy! If it was here, it was probably broken from before" she said and moved the pile of trash to the side so it would be easier to talk. She then wiped her hands on her pants and looked back at Cheshire with a wide smile.
"So, is there anything I could get you?"

(Oh, sorry to hear about that.)
It took almost a minute to find the shack, which just so happens to be about how long Revil can hold his breath. He hovered in front of the door as he pulled out his knife and the bamboo again. Carefully cutting a hole inside one of the notches, he stuck his mouth to it and breathed in. With half a full lung he opened the door, grabbed two of the plates, one in each arm, and started slowly swimming up being pulled down a bit under the weight of the copper.
(That's quite allright, dear. I'm very sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better now)

"Oh okay," he said, when she told him that they were probably just broken from before, so he wouldn't have to replace them. He didn't mind though, it wasn't like he was completely broke, and he was a gentleman, so how could he not have at least offered to do so? "Well.." he said, as he scratched his head and looked around. "I was hoping you could take a look at my pocket-watch. It hasn't been working for a while, but it belongs to a friend, so if you have time to, I would be very grateful, if you could take a look at it?" He asked, and looked at her. He seemed a bit unsure, but it did mean a lot to him, as the watch belonged to someone from his hometown, actually home-world is more accurate. He didn't really want to bother her, if she was busy. Having such an interesting shop must've been difficult to maintain. He knew that from experience, only he didn't have half as many customers as she did. He was considered "strange". He talked in riddles and said weird things. His voice always sounded full of wonder, but was silky-smooth like that of a cat.

Cheshire wrote:
(That's quite allright, dear. I'm very sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better now)

"Oh okay," he said, when she told him that they were probably just broken from before, so he wouldn't have to replace them. He didn't mind though, it wasn't like he was completely broke, and he was a gentleman, so how could he not have at least offered to do so? "Well.." he said, as he scratched his head and looked around. "I was hoping you could take a look at my pocket-watch. It hasn't been working for a while, but it belongs to a friend, so if you have time to, I would be very grateful, if you could take a look at it?" He asked, and looked at her. He seemed a bit unsure, but it did mean a lot to him, as the watch belonged to someone from his hometown, actually home-world is more accurate. He didn't really want to bother her, if she was busy. Having such an interesting shop must've been difficult to maintain. He knew that from experience, only he didn't have half as many customers as she did. He was considered "strange". He talked in riddles and said weird things. His voice always sounded full of wonder, but was silky-smooth like that of a cat.

(I want to know this guy in real life. He sounds like my kinda dude.)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Where's the time?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus