Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » [Meet Cute] Meet Chidori! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Basically, I need to get my dimension and time traveiling girly some exposure, ya know? So, drop me a reply down below and tell me any preferences you might have and what not.
Anyway, here are some tid-bits you should know:
~Well, for starters, I am not one for anything that is above moderate kissing and hugging UNLESS the relationship between the two characters goes to that point.
~Two, Chidori fits in a bunch of genres so you don't need to worry about that.
~Three, she is just as willing to make friends, if not more so, then making love interests.
~Four, let's have fun, kay?

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Wade Wilson (played by Leon)

Well I've got Wade here who's no stranger to time travel and dimension hopping. I just hope Chidori doesn't care if people are ugly as sin and psychotic.
Chidori Akiko Madoka (played by MoFryesPlez) Topic Starter

Nah, she's fine with that, she get's a lot of sass from her brother Refr so :P Wait a bit to see if others would like to join.

I'm going to just bump this. =w=
Eliya (played by ConnanBell)

Well, I have an interesting proposition. See, Eliya here does a lot of dimension hopping in his spare time, and when he's working, he delivers heavenly messages and packages and stuff. He would serve mostly as a guide, though, while the majority of interactions would take place with one of my other characters, probably Jerry.

Jerry is interesting, because he has many different versions of himself across several universes. That could open doors to many possibilities.

Eliya wrote:
Well, I have an interesting proposition. See, Eliya here does a lot of dimension hopping in his spare time, and when he's working, he delivers heavenly messages and packages and stuff. He would serve mostly as a guide, though, while the majority of interactions would take place with one of my other characters, probably Jerry.

Jerry is interesting, because he has many different versions of himself across several universes. That could open doors to many possibilities.

Hm... That sounds like a interesting situation! The two characters might conflict at times however do to the fact that how Chidori travels via a crossroads demon named Shi'Rai (Who I'll get a profile going for sooner or later once I finish up Mo's).
Sylvester Fox (played by Ambrosia)

You, me, RP, NOW! XD

I think I'll be a great fit for Chidori cuz I can romance a nun XD jk :3

Lol, Chidori is faaar from a nun. :P Anyway, just give me a PM and we can get started! ^^

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » [Meet Cute] Meet Chidori! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus