Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Here's Weeb trash, yes me.

Nekoshou6241

Exactly what the topic says
Oh, hi there! Welcome to RPR! That's an interesting title, but is there anything else you could possibly tell us about yourself so we know you better? For example, what are your favorite kind of roleplays?
Hello love! The names Marcat2001, Marcat for short pleased to meet you! Welcome to the RP Repository! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and while you're here darling please have a wonderfully lovely~ day and stay here at the RP Repository!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome welcome! I'd love to know more about you as well. :D Which of animes are you into, and what sort of RP experience do you have?
Welcome to RPR! :)
My, welcome to RPR! (Trust me, I'm weeb trash too.) I'm Lotus. But please call me Light! It's sweet to meet you!

I have to echo Rosie's and Sanne's sentiments here. We'd love to know more about you, like... A favorite RP genre maybe? Or a favorite food?

Aside, if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask us!
Heya, welcome to the site! I'm Rin. Considering your username, I'm assuming you like cats? o:

Welp, I'm throwing in a couple of questions in your bucket list too! Do you have other hobbies? Any favorite song artists or bands you have? Good books you've read? Or perhaps, great games you've played? We'd love to know! :D
Shadow13

Hello! It's very nice to meet you! Welcome to RP Repository! I hope you enjoy it here!
Asroc

HEy! Welcome to RPR!
Ezeker

Haha, trust me when I say I'm the queen of weeb trash. None regrets though, nyahaha.

Welcome to RPR! A magical world full of weebs and others alike. Here, you get a pin the says 'Weeb Trash' and a cup with a straw that spells out 'weeb'...Yeeeah, jk on that, but welcome to RPR for serious. Never hesitate to ask anyone(or me, of course) if you ever feel lost!
Kim Site Admin

Oh goodness I'm never going to get used to calling fans "trash." XD But welcome, all the same. I'm sure we'd all love to learn some more about you!
Nekoshou6241 Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Oh goodness I'm never going to get used to calling fans "trash." XD But welcome, all the same. I'm sure we'd all love to learn some more about you!

I'm BACK!!!!!!! Yeah... I forgot my password and just now deleted my newest account so... Hello, again!
Tfa_96

Hola^-^. Judging by what you said you already know RPR so, welcome back I guess XD.

Kim wrote:

Oh and, I don't really think of myself very highly. But that's just me.
Hello love! The names Marcat2001, Marcat for short pleased to meet you! Welcome to the RP Repository! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and while you're here darling please have a wonderfully lovely~ day and stay here at the RP Repository!

Thanks Marcat. I actually have a proposition, anyone who would like to. Can RP with me, I have minimal experience but judging from the reviews I get on my FanFic I may be actually good.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Here's Weeb trash, yes me.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus