Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New member here!

Heyo all! I'm new to this site, but I have RPed before. I love all kinds of fantasy and action, romance is good too, but not too much. I'm still getting used to this site, but would love to rp if anyone is interested. I have one OC already added but she's not quite complete, I also have more OC's to add. If anyone wants to rp or talk, feel free to PM me.
Ryu

Hi, welcome to RPR!

If you got any questions just ask. We don't bite much.
Guardian_Girl Topic Starter

Ryu wrote:
Hi, welcome to RPR!

If you got any questions just ask. We don't bite much.

Good to know, thanks.
Ezeker

Welcome to RPR! So great to always have members join! Don't be afraid to ask us for anything, we'l be glad to help!
Well, well, well! Welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but please call me Light~ It's really sweet to meet you and I hope you enjoy your stay here!

If you have any questions for us, don't hesitate to ask! By the way... Curious question: how many OCs do you have so far?

LightSide-Lotus wrote:
Well, well, well! Welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but please call me Light~ It's really sweet to meet you and I hope you enjoy your stay here!

If you have any questions for us, don't hesitate to ask! By the way... Curious question: how many OCs do you have so far?

So far on my account I have three with a fourth mentioned, but in total I have about 30. Yea.... After a year of rping with only one person, you kinda get bored... And some of those OC's are mainly his but I helped make them.
Hello love! The names Marcat2001, Marcat for short pleased to meet you! Welcome to the RP Repository! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and while you're here darling please have a wonderfully lovely~ day and stay here at the RP Repository!
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! Fantasy is definitely a very popular RP topic here, so if you check out the Looking for RP forum when you are ready, I think you can find a great roleplay that interests you very quickly!
Hey and welcome to the site! I'm Rin. Happy to know that you decided to join us! Do make yourself feel at home. :D

To help you out, you can check out the easy-to-read Getting started guide! For any further exploration regarding the site's features, rules,and others, the Help tab may prove quite useful to you!

Regardless, please stay as long as you like. You're free to ask us anything through the Help forum should you have any queries. :)
Kim Site Admin

30 is quite a few to make in a year, wow!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR. :) I hope the community will have the kind of people you're looking to play with! Don't be afraid to browse our Looking for RP forums and hit people up who propose games that interest you. :D Good luck!

Kim wrote:
30 is quite a few to make in a year, wow!

Mhm. About 5 of them are mainly my friend's and I don't usually use them but still.. Like I said, I got bored.
A mass of OCs is the best way to go about things, riiiight~?
Welcome to the site~ I hope you've been enjoying your stay so far :3
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're having so much fun here!! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New member here!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus