Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Students of Eerie High

The Makina Family (played by robinnrose)

Raisa said, "Chaos magic? I wouldn't be surprised of the attitudes given by the students in the class." Daren can't help but gave a little smile, "Our next class is Science...I haven't familiar myself so I can't really give you the directions to the next class."
(Order
Icarus Eden (veiledprophet)
Sangris (Ezeker)
Josephine McConnell (Vermilion)
Zero Omega (PrinceOfChaos)
Silentdusk (Shadow13)
Daren Makina (robinnrose)
Maralie Spheare (GlitterKitten96)
Nia Enoki (anonymously)
(fallenwolf)
Jay Reese (TheCrownedPrince)
(Coldhands)
Also feel free to make NPCs fight my character)
Maralie Spheare (played by GlitterKitten96)

Smiling, Maralie dropped her bag onto the bench before sitting down. She shifted in her seat so she was facing the young brunette. "Hello I am Maralie Spheare. I am sophomore." Mara's hand was stretched out in a subtle new world fashion. Her smile had faded but her eyes held the same kindness her smiled showed.
Nia Enoki (played anonymously)

Nia stared for a solitary moment trying to remember how to breath. Her hand shook as took Mara's. "H...hello. I am Nia Enoki. I am a freshman." Nia was beyond confused this girl sat next to her willingly and is talking to her. In a school full of monsters Maralie was the first to show her any kindness.
bosephus (played by fallenwolf)

~ bosephus arrived at the school, he nudges the doors open with his muzzle, making his way quickly through the halls to history class as his paws hit the floor all you could hear was the clacking of his claws hitting the floor, once he reaches the room he pauses outside to change into his humanistic form, his front legs turn into arms, his paws transform into hands incase he needed to write. once finished he saunters into the room, when the light hits his eyes they glow a crimson red, he scans the room for a place to sit, he sees a free spot on a bench where he seen some people sitting he quietly makes his way over to it, sitting as far as he can from the ones sitting there already, as he wasn't exactly a people person. he patiently waits for class to begin.~
As the other students were gathering for the new day of school, it appeared as though Jayce was there all along, he was able too fit in remarkably well. He had his back pressed against his locker, with his backpack around his right shoulder. His silver pants matched his silver hat, with his dark black shirt and shoes. He wondered if he would get in trouble once he got too class about the hat. He looked around noticing a few people were meeting each other, but he was rather reserved. He had been through a lot. This clearly wasn't your average highschool. Even the teachers were on an entirely different level then what he was expecting. He had never been too school, he was self taught, and was curious too how he would measure up. At first, until he tested the waters though, he knew stay low key, attract no attention.
Icarus Eden (played by veiledprophet) Topic Starter

Icarus smiled warmly at Jo. "Of course, I'll lead you there. And Sangris, would you like to come with me for the time being? I will speak to someone after class about what happened. Perhaps there's something we can do to keep you away from harm."
Sangris (played by Ezeker)

His face flushed and he nodded, “I...O-okay. But its not like they’d leave me alone anyways…” he mumbled, hiding his eyes underneath his long bangs. But, hey, if it meant getting outta Cm, then Sangris would take it anyday.
"Maybe you can change classes if things get too bad. I'm pretty sure chaos magic isn't required or anything," she said to Sangris, giving him a kind smile. She then turned to Icarus. "Are you sure? I don't want you to be late to your first class..."
Zero Blank (played by PrinceOfChaos)

I got bored just sitting outside my classroom so i walked to my locker.I tore some stuff from the last kid down and putt up my stuff some anime posters.Nothing to big.
Silentdusk (played by Shadow13)

She continued to sit in class and wait for the other students.

He noted they were about to leave and they should as well, "Well, it's nice knowing you guys. I'll be heading off to class. Bye!" He waved and walked. Raisa bowed and said somewhat similar before leaving with Daren to go to science class.
Maralie Spheare (played by GlitterKitten96)

Mara had set out her materials for this class besides a textbook because she hadn't received one yet. Her pencils were placed at the top of her desk. She suffers from major O.C.D; to the point where her locker was color coordinated and books were in alphabetical order. The girl next to her, Nia was a terribly mess person. Just as she looked to her left Ms.Leo had entered the room rolling a cart full of new textbooks.
Nia Enoki (played anonymously)

Nia was glancing at Maralie's desk then back at her own. She had never been good at cleaning or organizing so her her room and her bag looked like it belonged to a child not a noble. Just as she was adjusting her notebook the professor dropped a 400 page text book on desk. Ms. Leo was peering down at her like she was trying to think of an embarrassing question to ask. Smirking to herself like she remembered something funny Ms.Leo glanced around the room then back at Nia. "So I have a riddle for you my little kitten; Which creature walks on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon, and three legs in the evening?
bosephus (played by fallenwolf)

~as he was already in his history class, he walks to the back of the room finding himself a secluded seat away from most people as he wasn't to much of a fan of others, he takes his seat as he sits his tail pops out the other side, he brings out a notebook that he kept with him everywhere he goes, beginning to draw in it as he always had,he takes one of his claws marking the desk he sat at as his. he looked around the room remaining silent then continued to draw. he had never been the greatest at being social.this being the first school hes gone to in years made him very nervous so his eyes darkened in color as his heart raced unsure of how it would go, his tail sliding out from behind the chair curling around him. he lets out a quiet sigh then continues drawing~
Jayce spent the first two hours sitting in the back of homeroom class. He saw many weird and interesting students, and his teacher was most likely even weirder. The class was "Psychic Manipulation 1". On his first day, the teacher was lecturing a rather long time about fortune telling, which he didn't really have all that much care for. As the teacher went around the room, having students trying to read each others mind's. Jayce peered at the clock, it was 11:59 am. When the clock struck 12, the bell rang. It was lunch time.

Jayce left his classroom, all the students of the school were scattering everywhere like roaches in a room when the lights were turned on. He made his way, passing a familiar face, he saw Zero, who was moving all types of things in his locker around. He reached into his backpack pulling out a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. It looked even worse then it sounded. When he had made it too the lunch hall, he saw a table that no one was sitting at, and he sat down. He wasn't over eager too make new friends, but at the same time, he wasn't against it. He took a bite out of his sandwich, making a face like the bread was cardboard and the peanut butter and jelly were mud. He was so sick of this typical lunch.
Sangris (played by Ezeker)

“Hm? Oh, uh, yes please!” he said happily. For the first time he stepped in this school, he smiled. “But, can you realy ask them to change my class or something? I mean, they’d take one look at my last name and kick me out of the office. Wait, scratch that. They’d take one look at me and kick me out..” he mumbled, looking at Icarus with doubtful eyes.
"Hey, thank you so much." She smiled in Icarus's direction, nodding politely. "I guess I'll see you two around." She opened the door to the classroom, staring at the floor as practically the entire classroom turned to see who was arriving so late. The teacher raised an eyebrow, and Jo hurried to one of the last seats -- one next to a girl with long black hair and cat-like features. "Sorry I'm late. Got a bit lost," she apologized to the teacher.
Zero Blank (played by PrinceOfChaos)

I got to history class late and got glared at by a couple of people.Can't tell if it was because i was late or they didn't like humans.I'm gonna say both on.I walked to the back of the class and saw some type of wold like dude.I forgot this school is fulled with humans and monsters less humans.I sat in the back of the class and waited for the teacher to teach.
Silentdusk (played by Shadow13)

She didn't look at the girl beside her. She would stand up for what was right, but when it came to talking and just making conversation, she was really shy about it. She just stayed...Silent...

The two arrived at science class. Upon entering, more than half of the students were looking at them....they are not exactly welcoming considering the two are humans. They sat together in class. The teacher(?) just shrugged. Some whispers were heard...
(Order
Icarus Eden (veiledprophet)
Sangris (Ezeker)
Josephine McConnell (Vermilion)
Zero Omega (PrinceOfChaos)
Silentdusk (Shadow13)
Daren Makina (robinnrose)
Maralie Spheare (GlitterKitten96)
Nia Enoki (anonymously)
(fallenwolf)
Jay Reese (TheCrownedPrince)
(Coldhands)
Also feel free to make NPCs fight my character)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Students of Eerie High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus