Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Students of Eerie High

Icarus Eden (played by veiledprophet) Topic Starter

(( From now on, you'll be going after Maralie, all right? Try to keep your turn limited to one post at a time. There is an edit button in the top right corner of your post if you find you've left something out or made a mistake. ))

(( You wait for her to reply. It won't be forever. Please be patient. ))

(( Aww! I didn't expect him to follow Icarus ^_^ San is so cute ))

(( Lex, I'm going to have to boot you out of the RP if you keep behaving like this. ))

(( There is an edit button. Please use it instead of posting multiple times. I'm sorry but you are starting to get on my nerves. ))

(( It's at the top right corner of any given post you make. Also, Ezeker, how tall is Sangris? I pictured him being shorter than Icarus, but I actually think they may be the same height. ))

(( I don't know, Lex. And he was talking to your two characters, Robin, they did come over to see the ruckus, right? Or was it only one? ))

(( Don't worry! Please take your time. The order is Icarus, Sangris, Josephine, Zero, Silentdusk, Daren, Maralie, then Lucus. It's Zero's turn right now. Don't feel bad if you don't realize that it's your turn right away, it happens. ^_^

Oh, and it's night time. This is to accommodate the vampires. School has just started for the day (or the night, I suppose) and no, it is not a boarding school. Would it be easier for you if it was? ))

(( Hmm, OK! I think we could probably do that. Is everyone else in favor of Eerie High being a boarding school? ))

(( If that's what you'd like! Sounds good to me. ^_^ ))
Maralie Spheare (played by GlitterKitten96)

((well shall we discuss uniform styles then?))

(( I'm fine with anything! Do you think maybe we could keep the discussion in the Looking for RP topic for this? I don't want to throw anyone off. ))

((that's probably a good idea))

(( I suppose I'll take my turn, since Coldhands hasn't really... officially joined yet? ))

"Ah, well I assure you all, it's not so bad here!" Icarus gently put a hand on Sangris' back, guiding him over to the other two so he could include him in the conversation. "Aside from the few oddballs, of course. Don't worry, I'll do my best to assure you don't run into too much trouble." He gave the three a calm smile. "What are your names?"

(( I'm not quite ready to skip to lunch with Icarus yet, but sit tight, we'll be there soon. ))

"Don't worry," Icarus reassured her, waving his hand to dismiss it. "Come, then, you two. Miss, your class is just right down the hall... follow me." He smiled, and led the two down the long hallway, peering in a few of the classrooms. Eventually they arrived at room 226, and Icarus gestured inside. "I'll be on my way upstairs, but feel free to holler if you see me around. I'd be happy to help. Sangris, shall we go?"

(( Oh, Fallen, you moved a bit too early; we're waiting on Arianna. Don't worry though! That's fine! ))

(( Hi everyone! It seems the order got a bit screwed up, but that's all right. Nia hasn't taken her turn, so I feel she should post next, and then we'll start again from turn one. Here's the correct order, in case you're confused:
    Icarus Eden (veiledprophet)
    Sangris (Ezeker)
    Josephine McConnell (Vermilion)
    Zero Omega (PrinceOfChaos)
    Silentdusk (Shadow13)
    Daren Makina (robinnrose)
    Maralie Spheare (GlitterKitten96)
    Arianna Chevalier (Kawaii-Pocky)
    Nia Enoki (anonymously)
    bosephus(fallenwolf)
    Jayce Connor(TheCrownedPrince)

No biggie, just be careful! I don't want anything to get too screwed up. ))

(( You were after Nia, hut Nia was yet to take her turn. We also fit in Arianna before her in place of Lex, just so Glitter isn't taking two turns in a row. It's okay! Easy misunderstanding. ^_^ ))

((just continue nia is having a mental break down))

(( Yikes, okay. ))

Icarus smiled warmly at him. "Yes, White Magic. I don't want to be too late. Perhaps after class, or at lunch, I will take you to the guidance office to see if we can change up your classes. How about it?" He started to lead him down the hall and up the stairs.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Students of Eerie High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus