Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Students of Eerie High

Sangris (played by Ezeker)

His face flushed and he nodded, “I...O-okay. But its not like they’d leave me alone anyways…” he mumbled, hiding his eyes underneath his long bangs. But, hey, if it meant getting outta Cm, then Sangris would take it anyday.
"Maybe you can change classes if things get too bad. I'm pretty sure chaos magic isn't required or anything," she said to Sangris, giving him a kind smile. She then turned to Icarus. "Are you sure? I don't want you to be late to your first class..."
Zero Blank (played by PrinceOfChaos)

I got bored just sitting outside my classroom so i walked to my locker.I tore some stuff from the last kid down and putt up my stuff some anime posters.Nothing to big.
Silentdusk (played by Shadow13)

She continued to sit in class and wait for the other students.
The Makina Family (played by robinnrose)

He noted they were about to leave and they should as well, "Well, it's nice knowing you guys. I'll be heading off to class. Bye!" He waved and walked. Raisa bowed and said somewhat similar before leaving with Daren to go to science class.
Maralie Spheare (played by GlitterKitten96)

Mara had set out her materials for this class besides a textbook because she hadn't received one yet. Her pencils were placed at the top of her desk. She suffers from major O.C.D; to the point where her locker was color coordinated and books were in alphabetical order. The girl next to her, Nia was a terribly mess person. Just as she looked to her left Ms.Leo had entered the room rolling a cart full of new textbooks.
Nia Enoki (played anonymously)

Nia was glancing at Maralie's desk then back at her own. She had never been good at cleaning or organizing so her her room and her bag looked like it belonged to a child not a noble. Just as she was adjusting her notebook the professor dropped a 400 page text book on desk. Ms. Leo was peering down at her like she was trying to think of an embarrassing question to ask. Smirking to herself like she remembered something funny Ms.Leo glanced around the room then back at Nia. "So I have a riddle for you my little kitten; Which creature walks on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon, and three legs in the evening?
bosephus (played by fallenwolf)

~as he was already in his history class, he walks to the back of the room finding himself a secluded seat away from most people as he wasn't to much of a fan of others, he takes his seat as he sits his tail pops out the other side, he brings out a notebook that he kept with him everywhere he goes, beginning to draw in it as he always had,he takes one of his claws marking the desk he sat at as his. he looked around the room remaining silent then continued to draw. he had never been the greatest at being social.this being the first school hes gone to in years made him very nervous so his eyes darkened in color as his heart raced unsure of how it would go, his tail sliding out from behind the chair curling around him. he lets out a quiet sigh then continues drawing~
Jayce spent the first two hours sitting in the back of homeroom class. He saw many weird and interesting students, and his teacher was most likely even weirder. The class was "Psychic Manipulation 1". On his first day, the teacher was lecturing a rather long time about fortune telling, which he didn't really have all that much care for. As the teacher went around the room, having students trying to read each others mind's. Jayce peered at the clock, it was 11:59 am. When the clock struck 12, the bell rang. It was lunch time.

Jayce left his classroom, all the students of the school were scattering everywhere like roaches in a room when the lights were turned on. He made his way, passing a familiar face, he saw Zero, who was moving all types of things in his locker around. He reached into his backpack pulling out a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. It looked even worse then it sounded. When he had made it too the lunch hall, he saw a table that no one was sitting at, and he sat down. He wasn't over eager too make new friends, but at the same time, he wasn't against it. He took a bite out of his sandwich, making a face like the bread was cardboard and the peanut butter and jelly were mud. He was so sick of this typical lunch.
Icarus Eden (played by veiledprophet) Topic Starter

(( I'm not quite ready to skip to lunch with Icarus yet, but sit tight, we'll be there soon. ))

"Don't worry," Icarus reassured her, waving his hand to dismiss it. "Come, then, you two. Miss, your class is just right down the hall... follow me." He smiled, and led the two down the long hallway, peering in a few of the classrooms. Eventually they arrived at room 226, and Icarus gestured inside. "I'll be on my way upstairs, but feel free to holler if you see me around. I'd be happy to help. Sangris, shall we go?"
Sangris (played by Ezeker)

“Hm? Oh, uh, yes please!” he said happily. For the first time he stepped in this school, he smiled. “But, can you realy ask them to change my class or something? I mean, they’d take one look at my last name and kick me out of the office. Wait, scratch that. They’d take one look at me and kick me out..” he mumbled, looking at Icarus with doubtful eyes.
"Hey, thank you so much." She smiled in Icarus's direction, nodding politely. "I guess I'll see you two around." She opened the door to the classroom, staring at the floor as practically the entire classroom turned to see who was arriving so late. The teacher raised an eyebrow, and Jo hurried to one of the last seats -- one next to a girl with long black hair and cat-like features. "Sorry I'm late. Got a bit lost," she apologized to the teacher.
Zero Blank (played by PrinceOfChaos)

I got to history class late and got glared at by a couple of people.Can't tell if it was because i was late or they didn't like humans.I'm gonna say both on.I walked to the back of the class and saw some type of wold like dude.I forgot this school is fulled with humans and monsters less humans.I sat in the back of the class and waited for the teacher to teach.
Silentdusk (played by Shadow13)

She didn't look at the girl beside her. She would stand up for what was right, but when it came to talking and just making conversation, she was really shy about it. She just stayed...Silent...
The Makina Family (played by robinnrose)

The two arrived at science class. Upon entering, more than half of the students were looking at them....they are not exactly welcoming considering the two are humans. They sat together in class. The teacher(?) just shrugged. Some whispers were heard...
(Order
Icarus Eden (veiledprophet)
Sangris (Ezeker)
Josephine McConnell (Vermilion)
Zero Omega (PrinceOfChaos)
Silentdusk (Shadow13)
Daren Makina (robinnrose)
Maralie Spheare (GlitterKitten96)
Nia Enoki (anonymously)
(fallenwolf)
Jay Reese (TheCrownedPrince)
(Coldhands)
Also feel free to make NPCs fight my character)
Maralie Spheare (played by GlitterKitten96)

Mrs.Leo was still staring at the young girl next to her with a glare of sheer hatred. Mara cleared her throat drawing her teachers attention. "The answer is man kind. You used the same riddle on Oedipus and he beat got to continue his journey. But his answer was a bit more precise;"Man: as an infant, he crawls on all fours; as an adult, he walks on two legs and; in old age, he uses a 'walking' stick". Maralie looked to Nia then back to the Sphinx standing before her. Even in a human form you could tell what she was. Ms.Leo growled in protest to her answer, "I asked the cute fur ball Miss.Spheare next time let her answer."
Nia Enoki (played anonymously)

Nia sat staring dumbfounded at the blackboard. She would never have guessed that nor would she have gotten close. She was thankful for having Mara to save her behind. After the teacher stormed back to her desk Nia turned to Mara and mumbled a hushed thank you.
bosephus (played by fallenwolf)

~ as he hears the answer to the question asked he writes it down in his notebook next to his drawing, he starts pondering an answer to the question for himself but couldn't come up with one at the moment, so he just sat listening as class continued his interest in the class peaked he pays close attention. he looks around at the class examining the different types of creatures around him taking notes on each of them. the teacher was an odd one to him as he had never seen a sphinx before his head tilts slightly as he ponders quietly to himself~
Jayce continued walking throughout the halls, trying to find the rest room. He was out on a bathroom break, there was so many vast corridors, old victorian era paintings in this particular section of the school. He still hadn't had much exploring time, he only was in his room for about five minutes before he had to run out too class. When he eventually made it too where the rest rooms were. He noticed it was rather desolate. Minding his own business he walked in. Too his surprise, there was three more students in this seemingly hidden bathroom, in the back corner of the school. "No-o ple-ase no" a small tiny kid pleaded, while the other two continued laughing. Jayce heard what sounded like an object splashing water, then the deep air suction of the toilet. Jayce thought for a moment, realizing that was most likely the kids head he heard.

(Okay, I guess just keep doing miscellaneous things)
Icarus Eden (played by veiledprophet) Topic Starter

"Now, how could the staff do such a thing? While it unfortunately happens everywhere we look, discrimination is strictly against the rules here." Icarus frowned. "I will accompany you so we can speak with them together. Come, let's head upstairs."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Students of Eerie High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus