Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello Future Friends! XD

Yo!
My favorite kind of RP is anything fantasy or anything with dark romance. I'm also into some extreme stuff but nothing too sexually graphic, but violent and bits of gore everywhere is GREAT! Um....I honestly hope to find other people like me that know the fun and such of Role-Playing and want to have a good and long RP with lots of feeling, heartbreak, healing, magick, etc.
I have actually been RPing for 4 years and I don't think I'll ever give it up! :D
If anyone wants to RP with me, I'm all for it but I have a major requirement: literate RPers only.
Hello and welcome to RPR!
There are TONS of people that enjoy the same types of RP you do so no worries you will surly find someone who loves the same types you do (Heck I'm one of them!)
You can also visit the Looking for RP Forum section to both look for and begin threads involving RP storylines you are interested in ^_^
Hope you enjoy your stay!
If you need any help, an RP partner, or simply someone to chat with I am always glad to be of service.
Enjoy your time here on RPR we love to have you!
giphy.gif
Queen_of_Darkness154 Topic Starter

Yay! Do you want to do an action, fantasy RP?
Pm me with your odea I am always happy to rp with all kinds of ideas :3
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! Fantasy is a very popular roleplay theme here, so I am sure you will easily be able to find just the roleplay you want in the Looking for RP Forum! I hope you have a lot of fun here!
Hey! I'm new too! I also like fantasy, but science fiction is good for me as well.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome welcome Queen! :D It shouldn't be difficult to find tons of new RP partners (like Kitom!) around here. Are you finding your way around the site alright? Any questions we can help answer?
Queen_of_Darkness154 Topic Starter

Nope! I've already gotten some PMs for RPs! I know I'll have tons of fun here!~
Well it seems like you got yourself into the action quickly~ Welcome to the site :2
Welcome to RPR! Hope you've found some of those future friends already! XD
Awesome! Welcome aboard then! I'm Rin. It does seem like you're already getting the hang of things here, but you're free to ask anything should you have any concerns along the way. :)

Please do stay as long as you like! May your current and future RPs be fun and successful!
Asroc

Hey! Welcome to RPR!
MauveStar98

Welcome to RPR. I'm down for one.
Kim Site Admin

It is so cool to hear that you're settling in and finding RP already! Very happy to see it, and to meet you. :)
Hello love! The names Marcat2001, Marcat for short pleased to meet you! Welcome to the RP Repository! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and while you're here darling please have a wonderfully lovely~ day and stay here at the RP Repository!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello Future Friends! XD

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus