Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Eerie High

Sometimes I like fights, depending on the situation. Though there is one deity I want to bring in that isn't boring....She is also...uh...fragile. A child of 14 who can create anything. She hasn't grasp her power..and the powers mainly go berserk under emotional stress. Soooo you might suddenly see Julius Caesar's army out of nowhere.
veiledprophet Topic Starter

Oh my gosh
Also a rabbit plushy named Mr. Fluffy(named by another RPer. Credit to uh...that rper)
I sometimes taken into account of interaction between characters into their bio. So some characters might have experiences from a rp weeks or years ago

I do that sometimes too, but only if we've both agreed to make it canon. I don't always consider my characters' interactions with other characters canon or relevant to their story.
I really filter it out what is possible and what isn't. It's mainly the emotions and experience. I don't know what characters feel or be sad about. Hate or like. RPs become an observation on these characters for me. And I find each rp to be unique even though I am using the same characters again and again.

That's true!
Hence why I dub myself the creator who doesn't understand what he creates lol

So you're more of the type to figure out more about your characters the more you roleplay with them?
Yes.
Even with detailed bibliography, it's only their major points in history. I wrote their personality and such from PAST history. It's only merely a prediction I made

Ahh, I see.
Yep.
Now I am afraid that my character is too op compared to his character now. It really depends how the situation is going to turn out.

Well, I hope it goes well!
I just hope =w=. Now I feel better that I spoke out of it. Speaking of which...I am now bored
:P
Oh...I am done
*Flips desk* This rper has no logic whatsoever

Omg, what happened?

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Eerie High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus