Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello there

hey there i like to rp 1 on 1 but i am okay with a small ground i like romance action adventure anything really except for i dont like rping as characters already made (like from animes or shows).and i dont like when rps fall into only romance. anyways umm i have been rping for a while not to long. im an artist and use rping to open up my creativity. anyways if you have any ideas hit me up.
Welcome to one of the friendliest places on the internet! If you wish to find any RP, you can propose games in the Find RP section. You can also find more people to RP with there, and feel free to ask questions whenever!
ChubbyPumpkin Topic Starter

FiaratheNothingess wrote:
Welcome to one of the friendliest places on the internet! If you wish to find any RP, you can propose games in the Find RP section. You can also find more people to RP with there, and feel free to ask questions whenever!
thank you very much
Hey, welcome! How're you? :)
If you've got any questions or would like to RP, please feel free to PM me (or anyone else). Hope you enjoy your stay here. Cheers!

Vermilion wrote:
Hey, welcome! How're you? :)
If you've got any questions or would like to RP, please feel free to PM me (or anyone else). Hope you enjoy your stay here. Cheers!
thank you much i am well and i will make sure to do that
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! Do you have a Deviantart or a Tumblr or something where we can check out your art? :)

hey of course i do http://captainchubbypumpkin.tumblr.com/ http://chubbypumpkinn.deviantart.com/ feel free to fallow me and such
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR, ChubbyPumpkin! Thanks for sharing those links, your art is very cute. :D You should keep an eye out for the drawing contests we have in April when we celebrate the site's birthday!

i will definitely keep an eye out for that it sounds fun. and thank you.
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! We have a very kind community here, probably the kindest ever if I dare say, so I am sure that you will love being here!

RainbowToRosie wrote:
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! We have a very kind community here, probably the kindest ever if I dare say, so I am sure that you will love being here!
so i have noticed and i am enjoying it a lot
Welcome to RPR! Your username is so cute :D I hope you're having fun here so far! <3

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Your username is so cute :D I hope you're having fun here so far! <3
thank you very much and i really am i like it here a lot
I'll join the praise parade~ It's great to see you're liking the site, keep having fun :2
HibariHaru

tumblr_nfap6lyDm71taeqnfo1_500.gif
Hi there! And welcome to RPR! Nice to meet you!
Hello love! The names Marcat2001, Marcat for short pleased to meet you! Welcome to the RP Repository! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and while you're here darling please have a wonderfully lovely~ day and stay here at the RP Repository!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello there

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus