Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » *waves shyly*

Eya

Hello there!
I've been roleplaying for a few years. Two, I think? But I'm still learning.

I love love non-consensual roleplay where you have to deal with what happens, and there's no escaping. When you die, you die.
(Not the... R rated illegal sort.)
I also adore brevity in roleplay. Action, and just the right amount of descriptiveness to make the world alive, not to show off or play with prose. So I can live with one-liners and paragraphs as long as they're worth it.
Fantasy, sci-fi, real life, they're all up my alley. But the kinds I'm looking for the most right now, are real life, school, or horror.

I'm a Multimedia Studies sophomore student, and I play with fine arts and digital arts. I want to make and buy my own OC pictures, and not 'borrow' them. I hope to have a beautiful, well-lived, not necessarily happy, life. I only have one shot at this. Whew!

I dabble in art, music, design, writing, and many other things. Ta ta!

(And pls pls invite me to roleplay. ;; )
Welcome welcome! You are more than welcome on this site. So many nice people and kind souls here, and I can tell you will fit right in! Feel free to ask to RP with people to! You can go into the Find RP tab to find open games or to propose your own :3
Eya Topic Starter

Thank you, thank you! :D I'm browsing right now. ^_^
Eya wrote:
Thank you, thank you! :D I'm browsing right now. ^_^

You're welcome :3
Hello! Welcome to RPR! Fantasy and Sci-Fi are both extremely popular roleplaying topics here, and you will find a huge variety of roleplayers to fit your wants for a roleplay, so you have come to the right place! Enjoy your stay!
Ryu

Hello! Welcome to RPR! We're so glad to have you.

Ask questions, talk around! We're nice and don't bite much!

And if you ever need a Roleplay just shoot me a PM! Always happy to RP!
Welcome to RPR! We're super friendly here so I'm sure you'll find new RP buddies in no time!
Eya Topic Starter

Nyeeeee thanks guys!
Hello and welcome to the site~ If you are looking to learn things about RPing then this is indeed a wonderful site for that~ If you need any help I'll gladly help with what I can :3 Have fun~
HibariHaru

tumblr_lpglpgjJF61qgo4gno1_500.gif
Hi and welcome to RPR. Nice to meet you.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! You sound incredibly creative, do you have anything uploaded online for us to see? :D
Hello love! The names Marcat2001, Marcat for short pleased to meet you! Welcome to the RP Repository! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and while you're here darling please have a wonderfully lovely~ day and stay here at the RP Repository!
Eya Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Welcome to RPR! You sound incredibly creative, do you have anything uploaded online for us to see? :D

Oh. Um. Deviantart?
Eya Topic Starter

*curtsies and bows and curtsies*

Heh. Thank you for your welcomes!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » *waves shyly*

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus