Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Ladies and Gentlemen, your QUEEN has arrived!

Ha ha, wow. I must've sounded like a jerk up there.
Well hi! My name is Riley, but ya'll can call me Universe. I've been looking for a place for my RPs and characters for a while, and I'm excited!
Some stuff about me..
-My favorite type of RP is Sci-Fi
-I FREAKIN' LOVE SPACE
-I've been RPing for several years
-I have three dogs, one cat, and two fish
-My favorite subject in school is creative writing
-I'm a self-taught ukulele player
-I am a student
-I wanna got o space

And that's it! I hope I make some good friends!
SCI-FI! PARROT APPROVES!

Anyways, welcome to RPR :3 I hope you'll enjoy you're time on the boards X3
Bloopit

Was in a hurry, so I had to skim. I think I got the gist though. You're a fish who plays the space-ukelele. Welcome!
Welcome to RPR! What type of sci fi do you like? I know there's the really hardcore stuff where things are scientifically sound, and then there are things like Star Wars XD I tend to fall into the latter category. Hope you're having fun here! :)
Welcome to one of the friendliest places on the internet! Love your enthusiasm and I agree, space is amazing. SPAAAAAAAACCEEEE I believe you will find many people to RP with and friends as well!
Hey, welcome! I love your username. Sci-fi is AMAZIIING :D
How long have you been playing the ukulele?
I'm personally rather newbie when it comes to Sci-fi, but I do love space~ One of my biggest childhood interests infact
Welcome the site~
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! Sci-Fi is a big topic here, so I think you can fulfill your need for more space perfectly fine here!
HibariHaru

F3ufx3i.gif
He.Lo.And.Wel.Come.To.R.P.R.
Sanne Moderator

Oooh hello and welcome there! :D I'm not wholly convinced your real name isn't Core 1, but I hope you'll have fun around here all the same!

Welcome to rpr! Hope you love it here!
Tfa_96

Hello there my queen :3 :P. Welcome to RPR, I'm sure you like many others will enjoy your stay here ^-^
MauveStar98

Welcome to RPR. I'd love to RP Sci-fi with you. I'm Gavin.
Hello love! The names Marcat2001, Marcat for short pleased to meet you! Welcome to the RP Repository! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and while you're here darling please have a wonderfully lovely~ day and stay here at the RP Repository!
theuniverse Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! What type of sci fi do you like? I know there's the really hardcore stuff where things are scientifically sound, and then there are things like Star Wars XD I tend to fall into the latter category. Hope you're having fun here! :)
I like both, but I prefer Star Wars.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Ladies and Gentlemen, your QUEEN has arrived!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus