Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hullo

I'm a new arrival. Prepare to be enslaved. By...I don't know. I forgot where I was going with this. Cake anyone?
AmericanLiaison Topic Starter

I'll say other stuff later. I'm lazy at the moment. Anyways...hello all.
Tfa_96

Hello there! Welcome to RPR. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here ^-^.

Side note. I'd love cake :3
Welcome to RPR! We're all super friendly here and we love cake! Don't forget to come back and tell us more about yourself :D
Welcome to one of the friendliest places of the internet! Don't worry and I would love some cake :D
Oh no don't ensla- Oh, sure, I'd some cake, please. x3
Welcome to RPR! I think you'll definitely have a lot of fun here! I can tell you from my own experience that you will!
HibariHaru

large.gif
Hello there and welcome to RPR. Enjoy your stay!

Well, typing this at six in the morning, so don't expect any grandeur wording or whatever, despite what I may use in other conversations.

My name is Jason. Currently a high school student with quite a bit of brains, but I'm lazy, so I don't use them unless something is actually interesting. Uh, I have an insane reading level? That's something I suppose. I read on like, a PhD level. ADHD helps with that. Makes my brain like, supercharged for stuff. I hate math, love history and English topics. I'm currently playing football for my school's varsity team. Second string defensive end. Uh... I've been role playing for quite a while actually, usually hear that I'm a good one, though some people get mad at me when I at least incorporate simple logic into things. I don't really care what you think of me, I've got my circle of friends. I'm willing to expand it, but if you're rude to me or whatever, I'm pretty much just going to blow you off. Uh... like medieval and modern genres the most I suppose? Anyways... hullo.
Sanne Moderator

Hi Jason, welcome to the site! :D It's good to get to know you a little better. Is there anything we can help you out with at this time?

Not at the moment, no. Lucky for me, I already have a friend on this site helping me along. Thanks though.
Hello love! The names Marcat2001, Marcat for short pleased to meet you! Welcome to the RP Repository! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and while you're here darling please have a wonderfully lovely~ day and stay here at the RP Repository!
Kim Site Admin

It's great to hear that you already have a friend on the site! Did you hear about us from them?
Welcome welcome to one of the friendliest sites on the internet!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hullo

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus