Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I'm new, who wants to talk about Ocs?

I'm known as Morgan/Ursa and i started using this website more, pm me if you wanna talk about ocs!
Welcome to RPR! Making OCs is so much fun XD Hope you're enjoying the site so far!
Welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet! Tell me: what type of OCs are you thinking about it?
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I always love the feeling of successfully making a new OC that I actually love to use and don't later scrap! It's such a great feeling of joy and encouragement. Do you know what I mean?
HibariHaru

tumblr_nbg6wnkfHn1tk3dxfo1_500.gif
Hello there and welcome to RPR. I'd like to talk about OCs. Well, if I have time. But anyway, nice to meet you.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome welcome! OCs are insanely popular here and outweigh fan characters tremendously, so this should be easy! :D

Most of mine are OCs, what do you look for in characters usually?
Hello love! The names Marcat2001, Marcat for short pleased to meet you! Welcome to the RP Repository! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and while you're here darling please have a wonderfully lovely~ day and stay here at the RP Repository!
Kim Site Admin

I'm so glad to hear you've decided to get more active here! What made you decide you wanted to? :)
Another OC lover, yay! It's sweet to meet you! I'm Light, and welcome to RPR!

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask us! And of course... What kind of RPs do you like to try with your OCs?
Tfa_96

Hey there, I'm a bit late but welcome to RPR! I'm sure you've found your way around by now ^-^ Personally, I only use OCs. I enjoy them much more. ^-^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I'm new, who wants to talk about Ocs?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus