Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » ME!!!!!!!!

My favorite kind of RP is Fantasy. I hope to find new friend to be able to do this with. Just to let you know I have a learning disability that makes it hard for me to read write and do math. But writing is something I love to do. I will give RPing my all.
Tfa_96

Hey there, welcome to RPR. :D A lot of people here have an interest in fantasy role plays so I'm sure that you will find something for yourself :D. Also, I'm sure that isn't a problem since everyone here is really understanding ^-^. It's important to pursue the things you love to do :D
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! Fantasy is definitely a big genre here! If you check out the Looking for RP Forum when you're ready, you can most likely find a great one quickly! Don't be afraid to ask around if you need advice or help with something, either! Everyone here is very helpful! I can assure you that you'll have a great time here!
Kim Site Admin

Good for you for not letting that disability stop you. I'm very glad to meet you and welcome you to the site. :)
Ryu

You're in the right place then! Fantasy and Friends is like the cornerstone of RPR. Maybe Kim should add that to the tag line (Jokes maybe not jokes)
Welcome to one of the friendliest places of the internet! I admire your passion and no doubt you will find someone to RP with.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome Ice_King, don't let anyone or anything stop you from doing what you love! :D How did you find us?
I'm sure you'll do just fine~ Please feel free to ask for help if anything bothers you~ We're sure to help you as well as we can :3
Welcome to RPR! Fantasy is a pretty popular genre so I'm sure you'll find some awesome RP friends in no time! :D
Ice_King wrote:
My favorite kind of RP is Fantasy. I hope to find new friend to be able to do this with. Just to let you know I have a learning disability that makes it hard for me to read write and do math. But writing is something I love to do. I will give RPing my all.

Welcome to RPR!

I have a few friends who roleplay and also have dyslexia, yet they love writing and you would NEVER know unless you asked them. Anything is possible if you work hard enough :P
Ice_King Topic Starter

Thanks for the positive Replys they mean a lot:-)
HibariHaru

Hello and welcome to RPR. Nice to meet you. :)
Ice_King Topic Starter

Thanks nice too meet you too
Ryu

It's very ICE to meet you! Glad to have you aboard.
Welcome to RPR! It seems you already have a taste of how friendly everyone is! It's nice to meet you! I'm Lotus, but call me Light or whatever you like!

If you need anything, just ask us! I hope you enjoy yourself here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » ME!!!!!!!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus