Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » A Re-Introduction~

J-M-Webster

Hey guys! I was on here a few months back under the name "KaiMotokawa" though I never really did much pass make my introduction thread. I remade my account due to a rather huge fall-out with my past RP partner who more/less killed my drive to RP and continue with my previous characters. So remaking my account on here was a bit of a purge of all those characters. I could go on for hours talking about why I deleted my account and remade it, but I'm just going to get to my introduction. ^^;

I'm Josh(J-M-Webster), I love roleplay and writing. It's my hopes and dreams to do something with writing in the future and use it to not only benefit myself, but those around me too. I also really love video games, Drag Queens, Lady Gaga and of course, Pugs. I am 18 years old, RP has been apart of my life for 6 years now and it's been an extremely rough and rocky path.

As of right now, I've no idea how I want to continue with RP or with writing period. So please don't mind my lurking on the forums as I try to bring myself back and get inspired by everyone's characters and the like. ^^

Uh.. TL;DR, Hi, I remade my account, I like RP, please don't mind my lurking. ♥
Tfa_96

Hey there! Welcome back to RPR. I hope this experience is far better than your last. Lurk around and get a few ideas from the forums ^-^
J-M-Webster Topic Starter

Tfa_96 wrote:
Hey there! Welcome back to RPR. I hope this experience is far better than your last. Lurk around and get a few ideas from the forums ^-^

Luckily it wasn't anyone on this site that made my experience bad! It was completely unrelated to here, but my account I created w/ my old RP Partner, who never signed up on here.. So I just wanted to purge it completely. :)
Tfa_96

J-M-Webster wrote:
Tfa_96 wrote:

Luckily it wasn't anyone on this site that made my experience bad! It was completely unrelated to here, but my account I created w/ my old RP Partner, who never signed up on here.. So I just wanted to purge it completely. :)

I see, well luckily everyone that I've met on this website is extremely friendly and there is always someone that is bound to be interested in your style of role play since there is such a vast variety of people ^-^
Kim Site Admin

Welcome back. I hope your second time around is a roaring success. :)

Kim wrote:
Welcome back. I hope your second time around is a roaring success. :)
Thanks! I'm positive it'll be amazing! I just need to figure out how I want to start again once I'm ready to! Haha ♥
Ah, to meet another lurker who needs inspiration. It's sweet to meet you! I'm Lotus, but call me Light! I've actually seen your old name once or twice. Nice to meet you! ...Again!

Well, what I do for inspiration is just look around other player's characters, or simply listen to music. Maybe my own characters may inspire you a little! (Even if things are a bit cluttered right now.)

Aside, welcome back to RPR! I think the second go-around's the charm!

LightSide-Lotus wrote:
Ah, to meet another lurker who needs inspiration. It's sweet to meet you! I'm Lotus, but call me Light! I've actually seen your old name once or twice. Nice to meet you! ...Again!

Well, what I do for inspiration is just look around other player's characters, or simply listen to music. Maybe my own characters may inspire you a little! (Even if things are a bit cluttered right now.)

Aside, welcome back to RPR! I think the second go-around's the charm!

You probably did see me a few times! I like to comment on posts and say nice things like. "I love your art style! That character is interesting! Keep up the good work! etc!" Morale boosting type posts. :)

I've a character written up and roughly scattered on my profile right now, I'm just unsure of how I feel regarding it. LOL So it might be a bit on my ends before I'm settled back into RPing. But I am feeling inspired just being on this site again. ^^

I gave a quikc look over your characters and they're very interesting, I like what you have!! ^^
Ryu

Welcome back. Luck for you we're the friendly sort, almost like family. If a family was made out of BBcode and HTML.

Ryu wrote:
Welcome back. Luck for you we're the friendly sort, almost like family. If a family was made out of BBcode and HTML.

Haha, That's my favorite kind of family! ♥
MauveStar98

Welcome back. I'm happy to be chill and friendly, I'm Gavin.
If you'd ever like to RP with me, we can plot something in the fandoms I'm in.

MauveStar98 wrote:
Welcome back. I'm happy to be chill and friendly, I'm Gavin.
If you'd ever like to RP with me, we can plot something in the fandoms I'm in.

Hey Gavin! I like your avatar, it's pretty! I'ma go ahead and add you and maybe we can work something out!
Hiee and welcome back to one of the friendliest places of the internet
Welcome back~ Second time's the charm ay? I wish you luck on your further attempts :3
Sanne Moderator

Welcome back, it's good to see so much ambition in someone! Please do let us know if we can help you get back in the swings of things somehow .:D
Welcome back to RPR! I don't believe the two of us have met, but I am glad you are back anyways!

FiaratheNothingess wrote:
Hiee and welcome back to one of the friendliest places of the internet

Reima wrote:
Welcome back~ Second time's the charm ay? I wish you luck on your further attempts :3

Sanne wrote:
Welcome back, it's good to see so much ambition in someone! Please do let us know if we can help you get back in the swings of things somehow .:D

RainbowToRosie wrote:
Welcome back to RPR! I don't believe the two of us have met, but I am glad you are back anyways!

Thanks for the warm welcome back, Guys! ♥ I'm going to try and shimmy my way into things. This site makes me feel pretty inspired, so hopefully I'll get things moving along here soon! Keep being awesome! ♥
Asroc

Welcome back here! We never bite!

ThePsychicBruiser wrote:
Welcome back here! We never bite!

Good! my dogs bite me enough as it is. ><
Kim Site Admin

J-M-Webster wrote:
You probably did see me a few times! I like to comment on posts and say nice things like. "I love your art style! That character is interesting! Keep up the good work! etc!" Morale boosting type posts. :)

Keep up THIS good work, please! ;)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » A Re-Introduction~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus