Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Guten Tag! Hello!

Guten tag, freunds, die name ist Nachtenmier
Hello, Friends, The name is Nachtenmier. I'm a very fluent Speaker of English and German, but English is my primary language.
I'm very much into Pokemon. (SUN AND MOON HYYYPE!)
I also have an interest in GTA, and a minor interest in "Funf Nachten am Freddy's". Which is just Five Nights at Freddy's. I've been playing Pokemon since Pokemon Green came out in Japan. (Just thinking about it gives me nightmares... *shudder*) I love to RP, whether NSFW, SFW or whatever. That's all for now, I hope I can fit in here.
Sanne Moderator

Na guten abend, Nachtenmier. :) Ist ja schön dich auf 'm forum zu haben! (Good evening, it's nice to have you on the forum)

Welcome to RPR! I grew up with German and am fluent too, and I'm going to be living less than 5 minutes away from the border sometime by next week. :D

Team Moon ftw! I'm super excited and will be saving up to preorder asap!

How did you find us? :)
Tfa_96

Hello there, welcome to RPR! It's nice to have a diversity of languages going around. Although I'm not fluent in German, does Polish count? hehe :P I assure you that if you love to role play, then you will love this site. There are so many people with a variety of interests so you will definitely find someone for you ^-^. People here are extremely nice so you will fit in just fine ^-^. I hope your time here is well spent :P
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome! If you're looking for NSFW RPs, be sure to check this out: http://www.rprepository.com/help/adult-lfrp
Welcome to the site! I think there are many Pokéfans here(myself included), and I'm sure you'll fit right in with the rest of us :)
HibariHaru

Hello there and welcome to RPR. It's nice to meet you.
large.gif
Welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet! That is so cool to know two languages; I will regain my ability to speak spanish at some point.
Pokemon Sun and Moon hype indeed~ Welcome fellow Pokemon and FNAF fan :3 I hope you're enjoying your stay, feel free to ask away if you got any questions
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! I haven't been the biggest fan of Pokemon as of late myself, but I used to be. I am actually considering to become a good fan again, so yes, Pokemon Sun and Moon Hype continue!
Welcome to RPR! How cool that you speak German. My Dad was born there, but he doesn't speak it anymore. Hope you're having lots of fun on the site so far! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Guten Tag! Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus