Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Friends United (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

A young Ralts has found herself seperated from her Mother and is now alone, left to fend for herself. She has nobody to help her follow her ambition- To discover the secrets of the most perilous Mystery Dungeon in the world- Deep within Mount Coronet of the Beautiful Sinnoh Region... Coronet Caverns, a perilous journey, indeed. Maybe with some friends, she can achieve this dream...?

Rules-
In Battles, A dice rolled between 0 and 5 will determine how much damage is done, and the Max HP is 30, and if a move is super effective, multiply the dice by two. A 0 will indicate a miss and a 5 will indicate a critical hit.
No godmodders Please
And only Pokemon, please.

If you're interested, reply as soon as you can!
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 90%
The world IS war, but there may be RPs that don't feature it. Warhammer Fantasy/40k, etc.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

PrinceOfChaos

Yo this sounds pretty cool.
Ezeker

*glomps* Oh my GOD yes please! I love Pokemon Mystery Dungeon! Can I join?
I actually played a Pokemon Mystery game once! I did enjoy it and I would love to play as a Shroomish; my favorite Pokemon.
I want in
Sounds like something I could get into. Would love be be an Aron or a Minccino c:

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Friends United (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus