Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Razorlight

Hello people of RPR! I haven't been on long at all and it only takes a few glances to find out that community on here is golden! So, I look forward to roleplaying with some of you in the future. I'm currently working on my first character on here and will be available to rp when he is done. I'm a large fan of the Dark Ages and Modern styled Era's for setting and Fantasy is by far my favourite Genre, however I really like Sci-fi too. I've been roleplaying for a while now but have only really just discovered this website through friends and so far I think I'm going to really enjoy it, once I get my character done and started some role-plays with you people. Anyways, I hope to meet some of you people soon hopefully, thank you!
Tfa_96

Heya, welcome to RPR! I'm glad that so far you have had a positive view of our community; hopefully it stays that way!
I've had a chance to meet you previously and your interests are really popular here ^-^. I can't wait to see your finished characters, hopefully we will get to role play together at one point. ^-^
Ben Moderator

Welcome to the RPR! Remember that if you have any questions about the community, any technical questions, or any concerns at all, don't hesitate to contact me or any of the other mods :)
Kim Site Admin

Ahhh it makes me so happy to hear that you've gotten such a good impression of us already. :) That is absolutely thrilling for an admin to read. Welcome to the site, and please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!
Welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but you can call me Light! It's really sweet to meet you!

Another modern fantasy fan? Awesome! What's the kind of plots you usually delve into when you RP?

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying our community! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
The community is indeed golden, so I'm sure you'll fit right in! Welcome :)
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! I am glad you have had a great first experience here! Trust me when I say that it can only get better from here!
HibariHaru

Hello and welcome to RPR. Nice to meet you. :)
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying the site so far! :)
Welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet. There are so many fantasy players here :3
Ryu

J'ello! Was it us you were looking for? If a friendly community of RPers is what you seek you've made it.
Razorlight Topic Starter

Thank you all for the warm welcomes, it is greatly appreciated! I feel very welcome to this community and have already met some brilliant people :)
Kim Site Admin

Fantastic to hear!!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus