Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Skyrim Mod - I'm a Dinosaur

Kim Site Admin

Dear Friends,

As many of you may know, for months now I have been on a lengthy quest to educate the many races of Skyrim about how badass the Cretacious period is. I have traveled to cities, towns, yea, even lean-tos inhabited only by picked over bones, and informed every soul that I met that I AM A DINOSAUR.

Oh, they tried to silence me. I have endured threats, jeers, attacks on my life, countless hours of jail time. And still I persevered in my quest, until all of Skyrim knew.

And now I ask you to join me in spreading the message of Dinosaurosity to every corner of the Skyrim universe.

Unzip this file into your Skyrim data folder, and use the shout Unrelenting Force any time you are within earshot of anyone to show your solidarity with dinosaurs.

Female Argonian Mod Only

Mod ALL player races and genders

A warning: You're going to get arrested. A lot. But DINOSAURS CANNOT BE SILENCED.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Downloaded and installed already :D

EDIT: Just tried it and it's well worth the download to hear Kim yelling :D
Trickster

I only play good videogames like Solitaire, Minesweeper and Barrel Of Monkeys, so unfortunately I am unable to partake in this 'Skairen' that you're speaking of. :( If someone could document this mod and send it to the nearest Youtubery posthaste, that would be most appreciated.
While I don't have Skyrim on PC, let me assure that this mod alone wants me to somehow modify it for the xbox 360. For I am a dinosaur.
About time the people of Skyrim learned of the truth! All hail Akatosh, a.k.a. velociraptor Jesus!
Kassidis_Daddy

If only I had skyrim for the computer. But fret not, for I shall sign into the live of the xboxes, plug in my microphone of communication, form a merry band of listeners, and bombard them with the ferocious truth about us dinosaurs!!
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Fantastic! Another dinosaur joins the fold. :D
I don't have the game, can you upload a sample to youtube or something so I can bask in your glory?

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Skyrim Mod - I'm a Dinosaur

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus