Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Laketon High (Kinda Closed)

Wolf Girls (played by Guardian_Girl)

Ariana just kind of followed Riley to the office.
Riley Sterling (played by robinnrose)

Riley was handed 27 for the number of the room. "I wonder if I do have a roommate..." Glace said, "Hopefully not, I mean..." She coughs in Riley's mind, "Secrets." Riley sighed from Glace's comment.

Ariana was handed a piece of paper with a number on it, but she was too scared to look at it. She didn't want to be alone, but she didn't really know anyone here, and the last thing she wanted was to be stuck with a human who hated her.

Riley looked to Ariana, "Something wrong?" Riley was curious what was getting to her.

Ariana was holding her paper, but not looking at it. "Maybe.. Idk.."

"Well...I am not going to pry much" said Riley with a sigh. "By the way, my name is Riley. Riley Sterling."

"I'm Ariana." She finally looked at the paper and read the number.

"Well nice to meet you Ariana. I'll be heading to my room, I'll see you around okay?" Riley said before departing to get the luggage and bring it to the room.

When she finally looked at the paper, it was blank. "What?" She was confused. She looked at the principal, fearing the worst. The principal apologized, apparently she was handed the wrong paper. She sighed in relief as she was handed a new paper with the number 27 on it. She made her way to the dorm, having only the stuff in her backpack.

Riley would be already in the room, sorting out clothes and accessories. Glace said with a smirk, "I wonder who's going to room with you. A female or a male? Hehehe...both are problematic in your situation. I think your best option is being alone Riley." Riley sighed, ignoring her words.

Ariana went in the room. She saw Riley and didn't know whether to feel relieved or not.

Riley turned around, "Oh...uh.." kinda running out of words to say. In the meantime, Glace burst in laughter, "HAHAHA...oh god...turns out to be female this is going to be so awkward. Hey hey Riley, want to consider that offer I gave you?' Riley ignored her words, "Um...hi?" It was really awkward for Riley.

"Hi." Ariana said quietly. Riley didn't seem any more enthusiastic than she felt.

Riley continued to unpack the things. Most of the clothes were in the drawers. Things being unpacked at the moment were just papers, textbooks, and such.

Ariana set her backpack on her bed, there wasn't much for her to unpack.
Maeko Kurogumi (played by Nekoshou6241) Topic Starter

Maeko moved towards the dorms area waving to Max. "Whatever, I'll see you there." He walked down the hall and eventually moved out of sight while turning the corner.

Riley finished packing and put the stuff away to its appropriate places before lying down on the bed, slightly tired. Glace whispered, "So...sleeping with a girl, I wonder how that feels the first time hey? Oh what not.?"

Ariana sat on her bed bored.
Maeko Kurogumi (played by Nekoshou6241) Topic Starter

Maeko unpacked what little items he had, jumped and barrel rolled through the air before landing on the bed. He sighed, staring at the ceiling.

(Curious if Max is coming back or not...cause I'm kinda waiting on him and not progress too far in rp, hence my lack of replies.)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Laketon High (Kinda Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus