Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Laketon High (Kinda Closed)

Wolf Girls (played by Guardian_Girl)

Ariana woke up when the teacher finally finished.
Riley Sterling (played by robinnrose)

Riley went over and asked, "You all right?" Despite knowing how the blood got there, Riley was more worried about her condition.

Ariana looked up at Riley. "I'm fine.. Why do you ask?"
Maeko Kurogumi (played by Nekoshou6241) Topic Starter

Maeko walked out of the room as the bell rung, leaving the two girls together. He was tired but nothing much happened that day. Strange.
Max (played by Blade)

(Wanna timeskip to the end of the school day? There are dorms right?)

"Well...just the apparel and all. I'm fine with it just worried if anything bad has happened" said Riley.

Ariana looked confused. "Apparel?" Then she remembered. "Oh.. No, everything's fine."

((Yes... Wait a second))

Maeko walked past along line of students outside of the principal's office, he wondered what they were doing but shrugged it off.

"Oh...just wondering....so shall we head off to the next place?" Riley didn't know what to say. Glace on the other said something into Riley's mind, "Some unusual person. Don't think she cared about her bloody clothes."

"Um.. I guess." Ariana got up and followed her. She was confused as to why Riley was bothering to talk to her.

Maeko supposed there was a line outside of the main office for a reason so he joined it, not actually aware what it was he joined the line.

"Um..are you going to clean off the blood?" Riley asked since curiosity took the toll.

"Oh.." Ariana cleaned her face off.
Max (played by Blade)

At the end of the day, Max also got in the line. (Will our characters be roomates? It totally makes sense, unless we want to have random npcs.)

((Yes.))

((On Roomates that is))

Maeko walked into the main office and received a number, "Fifteen..." He sighed and finally remembered dorms with a quick gasp instead, he nodded.

((Whoever wants 'em, pick yours now. Unless you want a random NPC or want to live alone.
Max (played by Blade)

(I'll get it) Max came to the office about 3 minutes after Maeko. He got a number. "Fifteen.. if only I had that many lives," he joked.

"Oh yay" Maeko showed him his small slip of paper and sighed, "This'll be fun... I guess" Maeko headed lower down the hall, towards the dorms.
Max (played by Blade)

Max also went in that direction, after Maeko.

Riley arrived to the office, apparently to pick up numbers for the room of the dorms.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Laketon High (Kinda Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus