Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Laketon High (Kinda Closed)

Max (played by Blade)

what I think
we should have dorms.

Max looks at his schedule, "Yes! I get art class next!"
Wolf Girls (played by Guardian_Girl)

(We didn't, but I'm good either way)

Ariana just silently went to her next class and took a seat.
Maeko Kurogumi (played by Nekoshou6241) Topic Starter

Maeko took a seat in his class after grabbing a few books and some extra paper from his locker. He sat there alone in the room, seems he got there too early.
Riley Sterling (played by robinnrose)

Riley walked to the next class on the list. "Can't you be a little more entertaining Riley girl?" Riley replied, "No. You're just lacking the action you had back then. There isn't much witch or spirit hunting to do anymore around here. So this is going to be like this for probably the rest of my life...so deal with it Glace."
Max (played by Blade)

(As I was saying earlier, we should have dorms. We can say that they get their rooms at the end of the day at the office.)
Max sits down at art class and gets his things out. This is the only class he actually enjoys. Gym is too tiring, swimming is too wet, and Music is too loud. Max looks at the other students. Bleh.. they all look so boring..

Ariana just sat silently in the back of the room, not looking at anyone.

Maeko rocked in his seat, side to side, the chair legs came up off the floor slightly every time he moved. The teacher must've been late he thought as he rocked.
Max (played by Blade)

Max watches the teacher as she explains why we use paintbrushes and not our heads. Seriously, they should give us more credit, after all, we are in highschool.
Max (played by Blade)

(I have to go for a couple hours.)

Maeko went too far and almost fell over in the chair. He regained balance, and stopped as the teacher walked in he took put some paper ready for anything.

Ariana just waited. And waited. And waited. School was boring, why did she want to complete a year?

"This has to be the worst class and worst day ever. This is beyond boring...this is boredom from hell." Riley sighed, "Glace, I have to agree you on this one but, you can't do anything in here. So deal with it."

This class has turned out to be quite a boring one, though Maeko got some kind of progress. The class ended and he walked out out of the room quickly, Maeko reached his locker and put his books up. He checked which class he had next.

Ariana left the classroom and walked around, debating about whether she should go to her next class, or just skip it.

Maeko paced, trying to decide wether or not it was P.E. or Arithmetic.
Max (played by Blade)

Once art was done, he noticed it was p.e. next on his schedule. Phisical Education? More like pointless exercise.

Ariana had went in the gym and sat down somewhere, more hiding then waiting.

Maeko remembered that it was P.E. so he made his way to the gym. Maeko arrived there wondering what they would be doing today.

Ariana was sitting in a corner trying to hide.

Riley's class ended and joined with the others in PE. Nothing much going on.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Laketon High (Kinda Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus