Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Laketon High (Kinda Closed)

Maeko Kurogumi (played by Nekoshou6241) Topic Starter

The coach had each student individually run two laps around the track as fast as they could, this was apparently tryouts for the track team. Maeko didn't care much for sports but he was surprisingly agile and quick according to students at his middle school in Japan.
Wolf Girls (played by Guardian_Girl)

Ariana just say there, refusing to do anything.
Max (played by Blade)

Max was one of the top five finished in the two laps. He knew he could do better. Way better. But he didnt want to show off. Or be on the team, because as said before, its pointless.

Maeko got second place which he didn't really care about, after school sports weren't his thing more than sports in general. He sat down at the edge of the track, panting.

Ariana was still sitting there, only now she was watching the other kids. The teacher came over and tried to make her get up, but Ariana just growled at him. All too late she remembered she wasn't supposed to do that.
Max (played by Blade)

(I have to go for tonight. Im gonna be back tomorrow.))

Maeko got up having regained his breath and started to walk into the gym. Feeling utterly and completely defeated.
Riley Sterling (played by robinnrose)

Riley's participation was sub-par average. "You should do some effort into it." Riley replied, "I doubt they would let a girl in Glace. Plus...got to act around "pretty" and all..."

Maeko sat down on the Gym floor and rolled his shoulders, his neck, a few pops and cracks could be heard as he did these movements, temporarily relieving stiff muscles.

Ariana finally got up and ran around the track. She was so fast, to those watching she was almost a blur. When done she crouched down and glared at the teacher.

Maeko blinked as he looked out the Gym building's door. He sighed and stretched. Maeko got up and headed for the door.

Ariana left the gym and sat outside, no longer caring about school. She knew skipping it would probably get her kicked out but it didn't matter anymore. No one cared about her, not here or anywhere else. Not even her parents, they abandoned her when she was four, she's been on her own ever since.

Maeko, seeing Ariana leave,followed her, giving in to this sudden curiosity he sat beside her and talked, almost to himself "You're pretty fast you know. You could join the track team." Maeko waited for an answer, if there ever was going to be one.

Ariana looked at Maeko unsure as to why he was sitting there. "Right." She mumbled. "As if they'd want me.." She looked down at the ground.
Riley Sterling (played by robinnrose)

Riley came over and looked at them, "That was...fast. What's wrong?" In the back of Riley's head, "Interesting one." as Glace said and giggled.
Max (played by Blade)

Max followed the crowd with significant speed. "Looks like Im jumping on the bandwagon..." he joked. He closed the door behind him so that nobody else would follow him.

"Oh yay" Maeko looked at all of the people trying to find out what kind of being each one was, I knew I sensed something! he thought to himself. "You." He pointed at Max "Shapeshifter."
Max (played by Blade)

Max pointed at Maeko, "You," he said angrily, "idiot."
"We are in public. Look around." He waves his hand around. "Oh, and next time, try staying awake in class," as he says this, he pulls out his mini dagger.

"Shaddap" Maeko blinked, "Wait... You woke me up?" Maeko now glared at him "Thanks, but with a tiny knife of all things." He scratched his head.
Max (played by Blade)

"Oh, yeah, check it out. He pokes Maeko with it the second time today. Non-lethal, but hurts like hell. He grins.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Laketon High (Kinda Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus