Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Currently Untitled(Multi-Para roleplay)

Blank (played by Luulu)

Disclaimer: This roleplay has a two paragraph minimum posting limit. There is no post maximum.

Basic layout of the world: Right now, the role play is in it's beginning stages. As with many rp's I create, I like to allow all members to have a part in the world's creation. This world is primarily a fantasy/medieval base.

You know, elves, dwarves, humans, sprites, the occasional merlin, wizard, or mage. Or, at least, it was. About two months ago in the small village of Tobe Announced something strange happened. A huge dome, half the size of the village itself, suddenly smashed down in the middle of the town's square. Many of the villagers died in the process, and none could get through the large, strange bubble-like object.

Two weeks ago a door in the dome opened, and someone came out. It was a human who wore strange clothes made of foreign materials, with something metal hanging at his waste.

A large chunk of our modern-day society (Or maybe about 100 years into the future) has somehow managed to crash land right in the middle of the world "Fantasia". (If this name is already taken by something other than the movie let me know and I'll change it!!)

As roleplayers you may :

Be a villager

Be a member of the city that suddenly found itself ripped out of it's own time stream and placed into another.

Be a traveler on your way to the village to see what in the world has happened.

Your character can be anything and anyone (provided that they are reasonably balanced).

As of right now! -This is an open rp, anyone can join.";
(Oh goody goody i am so excited! *squeals like a little fan girl* sorry. Too much sugar today. Heh.)

Quietly Kyle stood in the shadows provided by an alley way between two of the villages larger buildings. He eyed the dome quietly for a bit and smirked softly as his gaze turned towards the man who had emerged from it. Pulling his cowboy hat low and over his eyes he turned and disappeared further down the alley way.

"So...Someone finally found a way to traverse the space time continum without having to either learn or deal with a time Mage. Lucky guy. No need to waste his own energies to travel. Though I do honestly wonder what kind of side effects traveling in such a manner has upon the body."

He quietly strolled down the few alley ways the village had soon emerging at the backside of the town where he pulled a pack of smokes from his pocket and lit one up. As he took a drag from it, he ran a hand upon his chin in silent thought before casting his gaze skywards for a moment.

"Well he's not the only strange outsider in this land. Lucky for him."
Blank (played by Luulu) Topic Starter

There was a soft click just a few spaces away from Kyle, and a small hole appeared in the wall. At least, that is what appeared to happen. In reality little Sandra had turned a knob on her side of the wall, and pulled instead of pushed to open a smell section of door. She poked her head out, blonde curls and all, to gaze up at the man standing a few feet away.

"Eh mistah, watcher doin ove'r there? S'not all that safe down this ways at night it isn't." The slight speech impediment in her voice and the brown smudges over her cheek bones made her appear much younger than she was, but the intelligence and depth behind the child's bright brown eyes shown a wisdom beyond her years. All and all, with the appearing both older and younger at the same time and all, one's perception of the girl would level to the age of 8 and a half, her age exactly.

She paused a moment, looking in the direction of the dome and sighed. "Well mishtah? You going ta come in? Ma's got a little too much suppah tonight so we a've spar." She had taken him for a beggar, or one without a home. Since the dome had landed little Sandra's mother had begun to purposely make just a little too much food for the three person family, and would send Sandra out into the alley to keep an eye out for the newly homeless. It made the woman feel better, and Sandra enjoyed meeting new people.
He glanced down to the girl as he took another drag from his cigarette and exhaled a plume of smoke as a smile crossed his face. He just continued looking upon her in silence before shifting himself a bit to face her fully as he spoke in response.

"What you speak is indeed true. It is dangerous most anywhere at night. Though the dangers of the night streets have something to fear here. And that's me."

He then moved aside the sides of his trench coat revealing some of his mini armory he carried. Namely his three swords, whip, and a portion of the chains wrapped around his torso. After giving her a moment, he would allow his trench coat to fall back into place before taking another drag and sighed a bit as the smoke departed his mouth.

"Though a nice home cooked meal does sound good. I think I'll accept that offer with much gratitude and generosity."

He then knelt down in front of her and smiled softly.

"So what's your name anyways kid? People shouldn't meet without proper introductions. It's bad manners."
Nathan Hunter (played by PenGryphon2007)

A tall, lean man with a quiver at his waist, a bow on his back, and a wolf at his side, crossed the city with a glance at the dome. Nathan was relatively new to the town, a traveler by nature and desire, but having been around when the dome had appeared, he decided to stay and see what would happen.

But staying had its difficulties. And walking Bella during the day had become a usual activity for him--her activity level usually satiated by long trips had no such constructive outlet now. The result was an overanxious eight-month-old wolf cub with far too much energy for one man to control.

So it wasn't until they were nearly past the dome that Bella's fur skyrocketed and a growl issued forth from her throat. Nathan glanced down at her in surprise, before scanning their immediate surroundings. Very little made Bella upset--except other wolves of her kind and known threats to himself.

Looking in the direction she was looking, he was surprised to see someone inside the bubble. "Bella, down--" he began and realized belatedly that she was gone. Racing for the bubble. "Bella! Down!" He hollered. "Stop!" And finally, gritting his teeth: "Tabasco!"

The wolf screeched to a stop just eight feet from the dome and paused to look back at Nathan confusedly. Nathan pointed at the ground. "Here, now."

Her eyes widened when he showed her what was under his cloak, they always liked it when she looked surprised. Then, when he knelt down in front of her, she cocked her head to the side.

"Didn't see as you went about giving your name first mishta. Isn't that wut manners are s'ppose to do?"

But he had accepted her offer to have dinner, and she knew this would make her momma happy, to the girl's skepticism quickly melted away into the bright smile of childhood. "I'm Sandra Louise Maddington! Momma calls me little Sandra and papa calls me Louise. So sup to you wutcha call me I guess."

She ducked back into the little hole and the wall seemed to replace itself. Then, after two or three more mechanical sounding clicks resounded in the silent alleyway, a hole large enough to fit an adult appeared there the child-sized one once stood. Sandra was still standing there, holding the door open and smiling at him. Now that the door had been opened wider the husky smell of a wood stove and meat wafted into the ally. There was even a light scent of freshly baked bread and, if his nose was good enough, jelly.
Decipere (played by Yuka)

Decipere had finally decided to stretch his legs away from the Tether. The atmosphere had been something of a shock to his system, and so the mage had decided to see what lands laid within access. As much as it was a holiday, it was also a sensible precaution - best to scout out potential places to flee to now, than to have to do so in a moment's notice. Sat on horseback, he had witnessed the crash with his own eyes. While a mage himself and from another realm - another layer of reality, another world, whatever term one cared to use -, he had no idea what precisely it was that had crashed into the ground with such a huge force. It certainly had no arcane origins that he had been able to detect. But, nosy as ever, he had finally decided to investigate the crash site itself.

The horse pawed at the charred ground with one hoof, tossing its head and flaring its nostrils irritably. His own nose wrinkled up for a moment, and a hand rose to subconsciously check that the luripipe hood of his cloak was up. Just because he was a stranger here, did not mean that he was going to start not being cautious. Finally he came within touching range of the dome itself. The horse skittered under him slightly at the unfamiliar scent, and he finally dismounted. "Stay."

Given the subtle cantrip woven into that single-worded command, he knew well enough that the horse wouldn't range too far away. Pushing the hood back, he eyed the structure. It looked, to him at least, like some of the small trinkets he had seen people sell filled with liquid and flakes of things - an oversized 'snowglobe', although that was not the name he knew the items by. Clicking his tongue against his teeth, he drew in on a thin portion of the aether - the raw, magical energy that wrapped around all worlds like a blanket strewn with leylines - before sending a small, testing sort of 'jab' at a small portion of the dome itself right in front of him. The magical equivalent of giving something a small poke with a stick, just to see if anything happened!
Raginfrik (played by Prince)

A tale of a strange event off in the distance had finally reached the ears of a warrior. A strange object, bringing foreign people to this land? For one Raginfrik Ulfrikson it meant only one thing: A challenge. New territory of fighting and women[hopefully] and prizes and spoils-- new territory to pillage! So the human had mounted his steed of choice, an overgrown boar by the name of Oink, and set out with provisions and weapons to go tame this new frontier. Or, so he was hoping. Glory, honor, money, food? This odd event, in his mind, promised all these things, and he was determined to make a name for himself in this land. He would make sure this pathetic little village out in the middle of no where would be singing his name for centuries!

The man tucked a braid behind his ear as he approached, the world careening side to side as his massive beast waddled slowly on the dirt path, trying with gusto to stop an nibble on the grass, but Raginfrik would not allow this distraction from his steed. The armor on it created quite the ruckus as it banged together against separate plates and against the weapons of its rider, but nothing compared to the noise the man himself could create.
"What is this.. thing?" He bellowed out, looking at the group gathered thus far, his right hand, hidden by a metal gauntlet, gripping the hilt of his axe. "Fear not, good villagers! I will destroy whatever monsters this thing holds!" The warrior raised a hand as if to hold off applause. "You there, pointy-eared man." He called to Decipere. "You are unusual," As if stating the man's species, "What do you make of this?" He asked, halting his steed next to Sandra and Kyle, giving them a once over. Strange people, strange people everywhere. But, as Sandra opened the door, the smell of meats and breads distracted him from making any judgement of the fellows he might have spoken otherwise. "Are you selling food in there?" He called to the girl, his interest in a supposed foreign enemy gone for the moment in place of eating.
He watched as the little girl would disappear back into the hole then open up a more normal sized door and chuckled a bit at her excited response. as the door would open, the smell of the various assortment of food items would find it's way to his nose.

"Proper manners do indeed dictate people should introduce themselves first but you never gave me the chance to offer mine. My names Kyle."

He would then stand and smell the air and smiled a bit more. As he did so he quietly walked inside and looked about in silence taking in the sights of the home. He then quietly removed the more easily removed of his weaponry and leaned it against the wall by the door before stepping further inside.

"Now I wonder. Will food I was offered taste as good or better than that which I smell."

(Sorry this has taken so long guys. T.T)

The girl poked her head out of the door, gave the second stranger a rather rude look. "Nope. Closed!" She exclaimed before slamming the door shut.

Just inside the bubble, smiling brightly at Nathan, was a man. The very same man, in fact, who had opened the door to the Dom a few days prior to show himself. On his head was a white tipped black bowler hat, and an eyepatch covered his left eye, the other eye shinning bright blue. Shoulder length dirty blonde hair was kept out of his face by a red ribbon, and his clothing would appear strange in this land. Thy-high boots with tight tucked in jeans, and an airy white shirt. A cane rested in one hand, while the other pressed a finger to his lips as he looked back a Nathan as if to say "Shhhhh" and winked.

Then, as quickly as he appeared, the man disappeared into a foggy part of the Dome.

When Decipere first poked the Dome, nothing happened, but if he waited five minutes, or long enough for a man to sprint from one quarter of the Dome to another, (think half of a half distance) a tanned cheack would face plant it'self against the plexiglass-like wall, right where Decipere's finger would have been. Had the Dome not been there, and the man's face not been currently contorted, they could have touched nose to finger tip. Now, what this man .meant. to say was "DON'T POKE MY LOVELY LADY!"
What came out of the smushed lips sounded more like "dnmth pke mh lvely ldymph!"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Currently Untitled(Multi-Para roleplay)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus