Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Pokemon or maybe play with a darling lit (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I would like to find roleplay for the follow characters: Eclipseon, Spectreeon and last but not least, my utterly adorable little spirit Glaceia

For the two pokemon, I am looking for either a trainer or even another pokemon to rp with. Both are fine with me.

For Glaceia, I am looking for someone to be some sort of parental figure, due note that this figure doesn't have to be a good person, heck having her in the care of someone evil could be a lot of fun.

Basic rules:
Basic punctuation: I'm talking about proper use of periods and spaces. I don't care if you screw up a few commas or colons/semi colons as I do that myself, just grade school stuff really.

No Gary/Mary-Stus: I don't think I need to explain this.

Literate: I'm sorry, but a few sentences really doesn't cut it for me as I will get very bored, very quickly. At least a paragraph, preferably two. Obviously I understand if you are having writer's block, but just let me know!

Don't disappear! Look I know that irl comes first, but if something comes up, please drop a sentence and let me know. If you suddenly lose interest in the rp, that's fine, talk to me about it and maybe we can find a way to spice it up, or at least tell me that you want to quit. Don't leave me to rot for weeks without a single word, that's all I ask!
Jerry Jay (played by ConnanBell)

This guy is a Pokemon trainer! Also, you may check out my Kudos! I am a good writer person type guy thing! Jerry is my most popular character in both Pokemon and non-Pokemon RPs. Wanna play?
Katia Topic Starter

Perhaps, any idea for a pokemon plot?

Jerry is a wanderer, and it would be reasonable for him to wander into the territory of Eclipseon and Spectreeon. He's been a Pokemon trainer for years, so his team is in top shape, even if he's never dealt with anything like them before, so the battle is pretty intense when he tries to catch them in Pokeballs.

As for Glacia, Jerry can easily be a big-brother figure to her and take her on his adventures. It's a start.
Leon Robertson (played by Leon)

I'd be interested in doing a Pokemon rp. I've been a fan since Red/Blue, though I haven't done an rp of it yet, and with a few minor tweaks my character Leon could be a trainer.
Katia Topic Starter

@Jerry Well capture will only be on the table after a decent amount of rp has taken place and if I think it makes sense. A trainer would be cool, but I want to make sure it will work out first.

@Leon Well I like know more about the characters that are proposed to me and Leon's profile is well... skimpy.

You have a point. I'll go add a little more detail, then you can check it out.
Katia Topic Starter

Let me know when you are done then.

I just got done, I extended his bio, added a few interests. The most important stuff was already there.
Katia Topic Starter

Yeah thanks for the extra info, but I'm going to have to say no to Leon.

Katia wrote:
@Jerry Well capture will only be on the table after a decent amount of rp has taken place and if I think it makes sense. A trainer would be cool, but I want to make sure it will work out first.

Perfectly fine. I was thinking that something would interrupt the battle anyway, prevent a decisive victory for either side.
Katia Topic Starter

Jerry Jay wrote:
Katia wrote:

Perfectly fine. I was thinking that something would interrupt the battle anyway, prevent a decisive victory for either side.

Anything else that needs to be discussed?

Katia wrote:
Jerry Jay wrote:
Katia wrote:

Anything else that needs to be discussed?

Just one thing. Where exactly are they? I don't need a specific region or anything (but it would be nice). What kind of place are they meeting in? A graveyard, a haunted house, a spooky forest?
Katia Topic Starter

Ok then, which pokemon do you have a greater interest in?

Katia wrote:
Ok then, which pokemon do you have a greater interest in?

Oh, I loves them all! I like every generation of Pokemon, I just need to know what kind of place we're in, whether it's a place where Jerry needs to camp out or if he has access to human facilities and what not.
Katia Topic Starter

I meant which of my two pokemon characters or do you just want me to pick?

Katia wrote:
I meant which of my two pokemon characters or do you just want me to pick?

ooooooh! I'll let you pick. They're both good! I actually thought you would use more than one of the characters you mentioned.
Katia Topic Starter

I wasn't planning to use both in the same rp. Anyway I'll use Eclipseon. Do you want the first post or should I?

Would you do the honor? I'm a little busy at the moment.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Pokemon or maybe play with a darling lit (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus