Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » FIGHT

Ben (played by XxRilu)

Things contorted, body parts grew, and suddenly Ben was a complete dragon about the size of a horse. He let out a menacing roar. With one flap of his wings a whirlwind blew across the field.
Zero Blank (played by PrinceOfChaos)

"I've fought bigger and stronger."I crouched and got into my fighting stance."At least give me a good warm up will you."
Ben (played by XxRilu)

In response a blaze of fire, bigger and hotter than before blew forward. If this didn't warm Zero up, he needed a nice coffee.

Ran around him avoiding the fire and dashed under him where i began to rapidly punch at his stomach.
Ben (played by XxRilu)

Ben twisted around a slapped at Zero with his huge tail.

I caught his tail and held onto it tightly.I began to swing him around till i let go throwing him into the air.
Ben (played by XxRilu)

Throwing him into the air didn't do much, he simply readjusted his course and came back around and snapped his huge jaws at Zero.

When he opened his mouth i shot a ki ball trying to make it go in.
Ben (played by XxRilu)

Enter it did, unfortunately energy is bassically heat and an attack like this is the same as dragon breath. It wasn't comfortable, but it also wasn't a problem. Instead Ben crashed head first into Zero and they careened into the wall.

I quickly stood up and jumped to the other side of the arena.I rolled my neck."Okay, let me not do that ever again."
Ben (played by XxRilu)

(Roar in response) Smoke started rising and Ben shot another fireball at Zero, this time however, it was more concentrated on a certain point, similar to a beam.

I shot out my own Ki beam at his fireball.
Ben (played by XxRilu)

The collide and struggle for dominance.

I charged Ki in my other hand and thrust it forward making another beam.
Ben (played by XxRilu)

Ben sidesteps and the beams shoot past, he shrinks back into his normal form in a cloud of steam,"not yet," he pants.

I walked over to him."So should i inflict pain on you or do you give up?"
Ben (played by XxRilu)

"Depends," his hand transforms into a claw and he plunges it into Zero,"does this hurt?"

I growled and grabbed his arm.I tried to knee him in the face.
Ben (played by XxRilu)

It connects, and Ben is knocked back onto the ground,"I guess so enjoy that hole." Ben rubs his chin.

I looked at him."I've survived worse and i'll survive this.This just hurts a lot!"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » FIGHT

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus