Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » FIGHT

jaraki (played by jaykob) Topic Starter

as the left hook came at him, he knew he couldn't dodge, so he instead blocked with his hand, shattering his hand but saving him from shattering his face, or chest, or something that would kill, or demobilize him, although his hand hurt...like a lot he didnt realy care, instead he tried to get behind hiro, and kick him in the back of the knee, hoping to drop him to his knees, though he wsa quickly running out of stamina, and the broken hand didnt help.

(jaraki used "hand shield" and "painless")
Hiro (played by ConnanBell)

Hiro was low on energy as well, having spent most of it during his rage-powered assault. He was successfully tripped, but now that his energy was low, fighting angry was no longer a possibility, and he was forced to roll forward, desperately trying to make some distance to catch his breath.

After rolling, he staggered back to his feet and breathed deeply into his stomach. His eyes no longer focused on anything. His hands were raised in a defensive stance, but his finger were loose. His entire body was loose, and his foot stance was set to be solid rather than swift. With exception for his breathing, Hiro was completely motionless. He cleared his mind, because he had to. His natural courage chased away his nervousness, allowing himself to keep his senses clear. No thoughts. No strategy. Only knowledge. Only information. No action. Only instant response.

(Hiro used "return to right mind," and "desperate escape," followed up by Theta State [last resort tactic])

((The Theta State is a kind of meditative trance that allows him to respond instantly and appropriately to any relevant stimulus [an attack] though muscle memory and brain-stem thought))

Jaraki smiled, he had no plan either, except to outsmart, or at the very least confuse him, so he sat down criss cross apple sauce, and raised his hand, as if he was in a class room.

(jaraki used "WTH")

Hiro took one last full breath. The Theta State dissolved, and Hiro returned to his senses. He kept his hands up, but he was strangely at ease.

"You ready yet?" he asked. "I still have to get back at you for this knot on my head."

(Hiro used Stamina Recovery, and followed up with Fair Fighter)

Jaraki just startted laughing, and shook his head "are you serious dude, your gonna get killed doing that" he said still laughing uncontrollably

(jaraki used "why...just why."

"I'm not here to beat you," Hiro told him. "I'm here to beat me. If you're not at your best, then what does it matter if I win or not? If I die in a fight, it'll be against someone who deserved victory more than I did, and I'm perfectly satisfied with that."

(No card was played)

"...well that was very motivational...im about to cry I think" he said mockingly

Hiro rolls his eyes. "Just get up and fight, dude. I'm not done with you yet."

(heart rate increasing. focus sharpening. He is ready to fight and is in control)

He shrugged "fine" he said and got into karate kid flying crane stance

(jaraki uses "none can defend" XD Im sorry Im running out of names for these moves)

Hiro's eyes narrowed. He began taking steps toward him

That's a classic crane stance. Not bad form, knows well enough what he's doing. Better watch for that raised leg. Balance. Low stability stance. Range longer than mine. One weakness. Big weakness no one is ready for. PERFECT HIS HAND IS HURT!! BREAK!!

Hiro jumped into the air again, over the leg, coming down on his opponent's raised hands, his legs poised as the first line of defense and his hands the next line for a double aerial attack on his weak overhead defenses, the only real weakness of the Crane stance.

(Hiro used Martial Arts Fanatic, and followed up with High Jump Attack)

((This is it! This is the moment!))

as the leg hit his hand all he could think about was hitting his forehead, so he did the unthinkable using the last of his pain tolerance, he grabbed his shirt with the hand that wasnt broken, ignoring all attacks on himself he tried so hard not to scream in paun, and tried to headbut him it would be enough to knock him out but above all, it was his last attempt to win

(OH NO. CAN HE DO IT)

Hiro's vision blacked out for a second, so much pain was going through his head. No! Don't lose it now! You're almost there!

Even so, his legs buckled under him upon landing, and his hand, seeming to act on its own, reached out and grabbed Jakaki between the legs with the force of a vice grip, his other hand raised up around his head.

There was a moment of stillness between them. Hiro was motionless. His body was rigid in that position. "I can't..." Hiro fell backward.

(Hiro could not avoid the attack. Hiro used the last of his energy to use Tiger's Claw to the Groin before losing ability to fight. Hiro is down)

((That is a real attack. I too know the Go Kempo style))

jaraki slowly backed up..."are you..ok?" he asked grabbing a rock just in case

(YES VICTORY IS MIne)

Hiro didn't move for about three seconds. Eventually, his eyes open slowly, and he smiles. "You're a d-dirty ch-cheat," he said, still on his back.

The referee brushed the rock out of Jakaki's hand and raised it into the air. "Winner by TKO!"

(wait... shouldn't Jakaki's groin be in all kinds of pain? Oh well. Doesn't matter now.)

jaraki looked around...the adrenaline slowly fading... abruptly he startted screaming "WHYYYYYYYYYY AHHH THIS IS SO UNFAIR, I NEED A HOSPITAL"

(it was thy adrenaline...never underestimate adrenaline, espicialy when mixed with pain training)

(This fight is over. Now is the time for two more fighters to step into the ring!)
Klaus (played anonymously)

(Awesome fight, but I'm a little nervous about whether I should join or not. Is there any special "thing" I have to fill out before doing this?)

Klaus wrote:
(Awesome fight, but I'm a little nervous about whether I should join or not. Is there any special "thing" I have to fill out before doing this?)

((I just jumped in. Haven't heard from jaykob in a while, tough)
Klaus (played anonymously)

(That's cool, I guess I'll give it a try. Do I have an opponent?)

(Yeah ill be your opponent, I stopped looking at this forum cause I thought it died, at this point im just waiting for someone to fight)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » FIGHT

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus