Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » James's Mind Palace

Hi! My name is James. I'm a fifteen-year-old transboy from Southern California. I love Doctor Who, Sherlock, and Steam Powered Girrafe, so many of my OCs are connected to those stories, especially my main OC, Cy the Cyborg. He is my fanbot for the band Steam Powered Giraffe. However, I also have lots of OCs that are completely my own. I like roleplaying of any kind, but please keep it pg-13 or lower. Thanks, and I look forward to roleplaying with you all!
It's sweet to meet you! I'm Lotus, but call me Light! I hope you're settling in well.

A fellow Whovian?! Dear Gaia, I love Doctor Who! ;A; By the way, random question: what's your dream place to travel to one day?

If you have any questions that our Help Section can't aid you with, we'll be happy to lend a hand! We're all friendly, and we're happy to help out!

Hope you enjoy the site!
Hi James! I am a fellow Californian, but I am the Northern Part! I honestly love OCs so much :3 Welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet!
fangirlforbritain Topic Starter

Thank you so much!!!
Hello,

welcome to RPR!

I love Sherlock, too :) Always looking forward to new episodes.

I hope you have fun RPing here! The site is very diverse.
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I am sure you'll definitely enjoy it here, everyone is very kind and creative! I never watched Sherlock, or at least yet. I plan to watch it sometime and see if I like it!
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're enjoying things around here so far! <3
Tfa_96

Hey there, welcome to RPR. I hope you are enjoying the website so far ^-^

Anyone want to roleplay?
Plenty folks are always out for games. :) You can try finding things to your taste here, or you can scroll through the Looking for RP forum (or, if you have an idea, post it there yourself and see who answers!).

Thanks. I have already done both of those things with no luck so I came back here
It takes awhile sometimes. ^^;

You are on: Forums » Introductions » James's Mind Palace

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus